Are you attracted

Do you have questions about interpersonal relationships? Get and give advice on friendships, marriage, and romance here.

Are you attracted

Postby haysi » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:24 pm

to the same 'type'?

Do you go for a particular type in your personal relationships?

Do you have a particular 'look' that attracts you to your potential partner?

Do you always choose 'bad boys' :lol: and if so why?
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:36 pm

There are two types I seem to be attracted to:

1. Dorky cute. They typically wear sexy glasses and are, you guessed it, a bit dorky (with a great sense of humor, of course!)

2. The Hugable Badass. These guys typically tend to play in a band, have fun hair, have a tattoo or three, and dress in nothing but old T-shirts, jeans, and the occasional suit jacket. While they look pretty badass on the outside, however, they are like sweet teddy bears--very nice and oh-so funny. They also tend to be sarcastic... a huge plus.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Damsel » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:09 pm

Yes, in the past I've liked the bad boys. :( The bigger the player they are, usually the more I am attracted to them.

But now I am more attracted to professional, very clean men who have sqeaky clean everything. Like the guys in their mid to late thirties who have established their career and are ready to settle down because this Queen is ready for her King.

But I am also bi-curious and really want to experience a relationship with a woman, too, but a femme woman like me...

:confused:

I am now letting the chips fall into place. And I am finished dealing with toxic people who take advantage of my forgiving nature.
Damsel

Postby haysi » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 pm

I am a sucker for a good looker....erm that doesnt sound right :oops: ,but I love someone with a sense of humour...I love being made to laugh...as long as its not at his naked body :oops:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Romance and Friendships