First Kiss

Do you have questions about interpersonal relationships? Get and give advice on friendships, marriage, and romance here.

First Kiss

Postby Yogi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:52 am

Where did you get that first kiss ... not the one from aunt Clara, the one from that special someone who cared enough to pucker up for you.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby haysi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:27 pm

I remember it vividly, we were at the side of the DJ box at the disco and it took ages as I was sooooooo shy! I had my arms around his neck and he had his arms around my waist. Eventually the DJ told him to kiss me!

It was worth the wait! He was an excellent kisser and boyfriend.

On the way home on the bus a girl shouted at me 'I hate you I f*cking hate you' which tood the shine off it a bit! she apologised to me the next day at school

Hx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:00 pm

Behind the tree next to the apartment office when I was 5.
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Re: First Kiss

Postby haysi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:02 pm

Yogi wrote:Where did you get that first kiss ... not the one from aunt Clara, the one from that special someone who cared enough to pucker up for you.

I should have said "on the lips" :oops: :biggrin:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:05 pm

Mine was on the lips.
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby StVandal » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:31 pm

I was about 6 or 7, I think. I remember this day actually being the day that I found out girls weren't icky and full of germs (well, not all of them anyway). My friend Aaron's cousin.. urgh.. I can't remember her name, let's call her Leslie.. came along with him and he wasn't happy about it at all.
I remember he came and knocked on the sliding door to my house and he said "This is my stupid cousin Leslie. My mom said if I wanted to play, I had to bring her." But she was really nice to me, so I found it hard to say anything bad to her.. even though she was a girl!
Anyway, she kept mad-doggin' me, so an hour or so later when Aaron wasn't listening, I was asked "Why do you keep staring at me?" and she said "Because I like you." haha.. I remember that being my first feeling of being in love.
Well, later on we were playing ball and I tossed it off into a field by my house and Aaron went off to chase after it. And that's when she gave me a smacker right on the lips.
Wow, I haven't thought about that in forever.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:07 pm

ahh innocent times :lol:

I do remember my very first boyfriend from about the age of 4 or 5 to 8! He was called James and we were inseperable LOL we were in the same classes at school and were always paired together as we were next to each other on the register. I can remember being paired with him in primary 7 when learning Scottish dancing for the school dance. Unfortunately I had taken a bit of a stretch and towered above him :lol:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:15 pm

for the life of me i cant remember.
which is sad .
but i can remember my last kiss if that helps :wink:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Silke » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:18 am

I don't remember my age, but I know he was about three years younger. I didn't feel a thing. luckily things have changed since then :wink:
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:07 pm

We were in her trailer home, sitting just enough to not be considered laying down. I just looked at her and kissed her on the lips. She said "You've been waiting all night to do that, right?" We then went back to kiss, which became a freedom kiss.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

First kiss

Postby mamasmitty » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:53 pm

It was my best friends brother. I had the biggest crush on him. I was 14 and we were not boyfriend and girlfriend. It was just a kiss, but the first "real" one. I botched it up good! :oops: He was 17 and of course knew what he was doing. Three years later he died of cancer. It was very sad. :sad:
Artist
Pastels and Colored Pencils

Find the art in life!
mamasmitty
Trapped Under Ice

Postby meadow » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 am

my first real kiss was some guy i didn't even like very much and we were flirting after school. next thing i knew he laid one on me. i wasn't too happy about it because he really wasn't a guy i liked. luckily my next kiss was much, much better and with a guy i really fancied a lot.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Romance and Friendships