Private Detective

Do you have questions about interpersonal relationships? Get and give advice on friendships, marriage, and romance here.

Private Detective

Postby haysi » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:39 pm

I read today about a man who paid nearly £5000 to find out that his girlfriend was cheating on him. YES thats right £5000! FFS, he should have just checked her mobile phonebill, its not rocket science!

He hired a private investigator and it too 4 months for him to provide photographs. The PI found the girlfriend with another bloke in the first week but had to compile a dossier :roll:

If it LOOKs like they are cheating, if it SOUNDS like they are cheating, THEY ARE CHEATING!

What else could he have spent his hard earned cash on??

This beggars belief - why are people so blind? :roll:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby ohlia » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:15 pm

I recently read where a father assumed his daughter was cheating on her husband and he hired a private investigator to catch daughter in the act. Instead, the PI found the man's wife was cheating, not the daughter.
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEno ... edType=RSS
Last edited by ohlia on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 am

:shock: wow, poor man Ohlia. I read the article that I am referring to in a magazine. I think they may have an online version and so if I find it I will post a link too.
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Romance and Friendships