Whats your 'type'

Do you have questions about interpersonal relationships? Get and give advice on friendships, marriage, and romance here.

Whats your 'type'

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:22 am

when it comes to looking for a mate? :lol:

Do you like girly girls? Do you prefer girls who are independant or ones who need a big shoulder to lean on?

Ladies - do you like your men 'suited and booted' or does he have to live in his jeans and tee-shirt?

What does it for you?

Hays x
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bea » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:40 am

He has to be CLEAN! that means he showers at least once a day and never goes to bed without brushing his teeth. He also must not be fat, he must be over 5'10 and he must have a job (or at least an income which means he is able to spend money without worrying about it).

He must be able to drive, like a drink, not watch lots of tv and smell good.

Couldn't give a toss what he wears so long as its clean and he doesn't dress like a twat.

Oh and he must be tidy. I cannot abide mess and it breaks my head. Meaning i get annoyed and evil. And no-one likes that.

I know this seems quite fixed and extensive but after having many men I have come to the conclusion that its better to have standards which are achievable rather than being with someone who makes u want to kill them cos they messy or dirty.

So there :tongue:

edit.. of course, if we talking just someone who is H.O.T and is only going to be on a very casual one night type basis then i couldn't care less what his day to day crack is cos i'll not be there to witness his filthy disgusting habits. In this type of scenario its only really whats in his pants that i'm interested in. :biggrin:
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:52 am

Oh FFS Bea you have me in kinks here :biggrin:

I agree with the cleanliness part, I like men who are can wear a suit and still look sexy, men who you know are going to fill a nice pair of levis, I like nice bums in jeans :tongue:

Someone who looks like butter wouldnt melt in their mouth but you know that when you get him behind closed doors that its going to get dirty :wink:

Someone who smells nice too, I love Davidoff Cool Waters, Ted Baker and Allure for men. mmmm

Nice hands, nice strong arms and a twinkle in his eye.

Hx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bermbits » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:00 am

A short answer (which doesn't really answer the question but does) is there are two types of girls (women) - the kind you marry and the kind you don't. There is a world of details contained therein, but that's it. Very obviously, who falls into each category is dependent on the individual male and his values (or lack thereof).
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:14 am

i like a more casual guy in dress but he has to at least own a suit! i like independent, smart men who know how to read and do read. i like men with JOBS, something to drive and who don't have to live with their parents. someone who really likes traveling and isn't a adrenaline junkie though! i want to stroll down old streets, not jump out of a bloody plane! i want someone who can work with their hands and not be afraid to get dirty to get a job done. heh. you can take that both ways. :wink:

it goes without saying i like someone who takes a shower daily, brushes teeth often and doesn't have crispy, crunchy hair. but i don't want someone who takes longer to get ready than i do!!!!! i can't stand gross feet so he's got to know how to properly wash his feet and cut his fricking toenails and keep that crap CLEAN and neat. same for fingernails.

they have to be neat but not OCD about it. i can't take another one of those! a man who can do his laundry correctly, washes his towels more than once a month and knows to put not just the seat but the lid down on the toilet is a must! i don't want a man afraid to get dirty when he needs to [you know, mowing the grass, fixing up something in the house] but knows where the soap is and how to use it!!!!

i like men who have varied interests and a life outside of his relationship with me. but i don't want anyone with kids because i went there and i won't do it again. i don't trust men who don't have any same sex friends or that have all internet/phone friends either. i want a man who has a good relationship with his family but doesn't feel the need to call Mommy every day!! cut those apron strings, please.

he's gotta love live music, movie quotes and loud rocking out and not be afraid to go out and shake his butt on the dance floor. oh, and he's gotta have a booty. i don't like no pancakes! *LOL* and he's gotta know what he's doing in the bedroom. ahem. i don't want any gross or bad kissers either. i'm not Mrs. Robinson, this ain't school and i ain't no damn teacher. know what the frick you are doing BEFORE you meet me. *LOL*
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby emanresu » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 am

Probably any girl that doesn't immediately gag and run when I appear.
Are we there yet?
emanresu
Trapped Under Ice

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:30 am

emanresu wrote:Probably any girl that doesn't immediately gag and run when I appear.

:lol:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:50 am

I like them sassy and not afraid of being female.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:39 am

I like them witty, intelligent, and fun-loving. and they better let me cuddle them.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:39 pm

:lol: @ Sarah. ahahaha! i'm the opposite! i don't like lots of annoying cuddling or PDA! tee hee. :P
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 pm

I love brunettes, can't get enough of them. Tall brunettes with long legs are even better. V didn't used to be a girlie girl but over the years she's become one, and i'm not complaining. She's still very headstrong which is what attracted me to her in the first place, well that and her brunette hair and long legs. :D

V has always stood on her own two feet. I own my own business and give myself a wage, but she still earns more than me. She used to work for me but she found it hard, i think we both did. So she's now head accountant at a legal firm, and doing very well. So all in all i love headstrong independent women who aren't afraid to speak their minds. There is one type of woman i hate and that is the type that agrees with everything a man says and when a man says jump she asks how high.

Mind, this would all be forgotten if Jessica Simpson came to her senses. :biggrin:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Return to Romance and Friendships