Error Message

This is the Brainformation Site Support Forum. Ask questions about Brainformation and one or more of our gurus will give you the answer. Alternately, give us some suggestions on how to make this forum a better experience.

Error Message

Postby Makinamess » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:14 pm

I've been having a few problems with sending and receiving private messages on here today:-

Receiving - I'm not getting an e-mail message telling me that I've got a private message, nor is the "you have a message" counter working. Thinking it might be the profile I was using, I changed it from blue ice to sub silver, with no joy.

Sending - When I send a private message, I get this message (but the pm still gets sent):-

General Error

Ran into problems sending mail. Response 503 you are already authenticated.

Line 126
File smtp.php
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Rusty » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:46 pm

It`s being looked into Messy.
I am also being logged out when I try to open another page and I keep finding topics locked that we haven`t locked so at the moment,I am unlocking them.
It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
Site Admin

Postby Makinamess » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:07 pm

Thanks Rusty ! Sandra and I are finding posts locked all over the place hehe. It's hunt the bug time eh ?
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Yogi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:12 pm

I opened a trouble ticket with our hosting service, and they seemed to have resolved the error messages associated with the PMs. The other issues are still being looked into.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Big Kahuna

Return to Ask A Guru