My new favorite program!!

Be it tapes, discs, or the cinema, make your opinions known here.

My new favorite program!!

Postby Valleysailor » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:15 pm

I watched Discovery Channel's "Man vs. Wild" for the first time Friday night and I love it. Bear Grylls is just the coolest guy ever!! And lucky me, Discovery ran a marathon "Man vs. Wild" yesterday and programmed back to back episodes from the whole first season. So I did NOTHING yesterday but watch ten hours of Bear surviving everything from alligator infested bayous of Louisiana, freezing in the French Alps, the heat and dryness of the Moab desert of Utah, the extremes of heat and cold in the Sierra Nevadas, and other survival situations that no one should have to endure. He does it by choice!
Lucky he's married - I'd be stalking him to some of those wild places!! :wink:

So, I'm sure my friends across the pond have heard of him. What do you think? All hype or the real thing??
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am

oh noooooooooooooooooooes! he's MARRIED??? NO NO NO!!!!

omg, i got sucked into this show. i fucking LOVE it! omg! he's hot! he's fine! me want!!!!!

damn. he's married? seriously? GRRRRRR!!!!

i might need to become a homewrecker. and i'm not kidding. *LOL* :biggrin:

i got sucked in by chance and i ended up really liking it more than i thought. i can't believe the nasty things that man eats! EW! and how cute his undies are...hee hee! Union Jack boxer briefs are my new favorite, VS! :wink:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:13 pm

oh my god. i love him now more than ever! holy crap! what a fine hunka hunk of MAN!

yummy!

i love that he does crap like eat bugs, raw fish, snakes and drinks his own pee. all while climbing up ridiculously high trees, canyons, rocks and swimming in freezing cold water. not to mention risking heat stroke, dehydration, hypothermia, and drowning.

he's dreamy!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Movies & Television