EVENING

Be it tapes, discs, or the cinema, make your opinions known here.

EVENING

Postby solana » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:37 pm

Starring: Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Toni Collette, Claire Danes, Natasha Richardson

Overcome by the power of memory, Ann Lord reveals a long-held secret to her concerned daughters; Constance, a content wife and mother, and Nina, a restless single woman. Both are bedside when Ann calls out for the man she loved more than any other. But who is this “Harris,” wonder her daughters, and what is he to our mother? While Constance and Nina try to take stock of Ann’s life and their own lives, their mother is tended to by a night nurse as she journeys in her mind back to a summer weekend some fifty years ago, when she was Ann Grant, a young woman who has come from New York City to be maid of honor at the high-society Newport wedding of her dearest friend from college, Lila Wittenborn. The bride-to-be is jittery, and turns to her maid-of-honor, rather than her own mother, for support. Ann stays close to her friend, yet is even closer to Lila's irrepressible brother Buddy. Unexpected feelings surge forth once Ann meets wedding guest Harris Arden, a lifelong friend and intimate of the Wittenborn family. Ann's love for Harris will change her life, and those of her daughters, forever.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809765401/details

Should be a good movie
it sounded good... the trailer grabbed my interest

It was so dreadful!!!!!!! I just kept wanting the poor woman ( Redgrave) to die already!!!!!!!

If you are dying to see it.... wait and rent it.... you won't be sorry that you did..

imo
.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Postby meadow » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 pm

aw man, i really want to see this and so does my niece!!! i'll wait for it to come to the dollar movie first though!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Movies & Television