Currently On Air Favorite

Be it tapes, discs, or the cinema, make your opinions known here.

Currently On Air Favorite

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 pm

what's your current favorite television show on the air? not syndicated [you know...like...The Brady Bunch] shows but actual, current, on the air favorites. and why do you watch them? what's their appeal for you?

right now for me it's Man Vs. Wild which will cause catfights over Bear Grylls for me and VS. :)

otherwise i'm a fan of Dog The Bounty Hunter cause that mullet is just too much! i also watch Gene Simmons' Family Jewels too cause that family is hilarious!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby mdkilmer » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm

Right now I like the Discovery Channel's Mythbusters, the History Channel's Universe, and the dramedy Burn Notice.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:57 am

For comedy you can't go wrong with Scrubs and My name is Earl. Heroes just started over here in the UK, just watched the pilot and second episode, must be a slow starter but it looks promising.

Yeah i watch Man Vs. Wild, that guy is just crazy.

At the moment i'm loving Last Man Standing on BBC1 where they have six super fit guys from around the world competing in unusual sports ranging from Kalapalo Wrestling in Brazil to Nagaland Kickboxing in India. As the name implies it's the last man standing that wins, the stuff these guys do and the pain they go through makes them almost as mental as Bear Grylls.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby bermbits » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:03 am

Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs are great. I also like Monk.
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:33 am

i love Bear Grylls so much. mmmmm he's yummy! he's crazy how he just jumps into freezing water, quicksand or bogs! it's like WTF but a lot of that information is good to know.

i hated Heroes! i couldn't get the point and it was too much to keep up on. it was just wrong to me. *LOL*
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Movies & Television