My film is nearly here

Be it tapes, discs, or the cinema, make your opinions known here.

My film is nearly here

Postby Sandra » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:17 am

I've been looking forward to seeing The Bourne Ultimatum since I first seen a trailer for it in April. The time has now come for the release which is the day I go on holiday. Would it be rude of me to suggest going to the cinema whilst on hols.

http://www.brainformation.com/forum/vie ... php?t=6853 (heres when I first seen the trailer)

Remember I've been waiting 4 months for this picture the previous 2 films are 2 of my all time favourites. What would you do?
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:49 am

Honestly, what better way to start off a holiday than with some sexy eye candy on the big screen? See it, see it!
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm

Sarah wrote:Honestly, what better way to start off a holiday than with some sexy eye candy on the big screen? See it, see it!

LOL, yes I think I will Sarah. How could I not when you put it like that. :lol:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:55 pm

how is it rude? it's not like you are forcing them or demanding. just ask nicely and if no one else wants to go with you, why can't you just go by yourself!?? that's what i do. :P
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:08 am

meadow wrote:how is it rude? it's not like you are forcing them or demanding. just ask nicely and if no one else wants to go with you, why can't you just go by yourself!?? that's what i do. :P

It doesn't bother me going to the pics by myself either. I was thinking it may be rude as I'm visiting family that I've not seen in a while and I'm chomping at the bit to go and see this film. Anyway turns out my brother wants to see it also 'YAY' panic over. :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Movies & Television