private message please do not read private private

This forum is for fun and games. Post games you invented or games you found online for us to play. Also, discussions of Xbox, PS2, NES, Pacman, Grand Theft Auto and all things gamer related come together here.

private message please do not read private private

Postby MargeC » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:07 pm

I said PRIVATE.

suffer. like I suffered.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz

say goodbye to one hour of your life.

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK

I know this should be in 'Games' but people deserve to see what I've been going through oh the painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Bad Seed
MargeC
Frantic

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:45 am

I just can't help it, I'm nosey :oops: :oops:

Note to self: start listening to Marge, I've been playing this game since 5.30am :shock: (it's addictive)
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:55 pm

level 17 aaarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

damn you marge, damn you !! :kickbutt:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bea » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:01 pm

wah wah wah wah sob annoyed annoyed - level 17 sandra! thats good.

I can only get to level 8. I hate it. And you marge for making it happen. :biggrin:

I believe that i don't have the ability to understand how the cube flip flops about. I just can't see how it will turn. I understand the basic rules of how it should work but my brain can't work it out. I have forgot the word that describes my inability. Does it have something to do with spatial awareness. I'm just going to go with retarded until someone tells me the proper word.
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:06 pm

bea wrote:wah wah wah wah sob annoyed annoyed - level 17 sandra! thats good.

I can only get to level 8. I hate it. And you marge for making it happen. :biggrin:

I believe that i don't have the ability to understand how the cube flip flops about. I just can't see how it will turn. I understand the basic rules of how it should work but my brain can't work it out. I have forgot the word that describes my inability. Does it have something to do with spatial awareness. I'm just going to go with retarded until someone tells me the proper word.

lol, I'm eventually passed it, now on level 20 it's just as bad, why is it so bloody addictive.... :bangcomp:
Last edited by Sandra on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:30 pm

pfft. like i'm that stupid. :aabrog:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Valleysailor » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:59 pm

I looked but I did not click ... :juggle:
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby spithray » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:27 pm

Can't... Stop... Playing... Level 15 so far.
Rose: If you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north.
spithray
Outlaw Torn

Postby MargeC » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm

bea wrote:wah wah wah wah sob annoyed annoyed - level 17 sandra! thats good.

i did finish it after a while but only about level 18 did i really get the hang of getting the block to do what I want.

The word you are looking for is blockrobility, the science of manipulating blocks.

http://www.wikipedia.com/blockrobility
Bad Seed
MargeC
Frantic

Postby spithray » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:24 pm

Thank god for that. I'm finished. Took me about 3 hours altogether. Although that did include watching television and eating pizza. :biggrin:
Rose: If you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north.
spithray
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 am

spithray wrote:Thank god for that. I'm finished. Took me about 3 hours altogether. Although that did include watching television and eating pizza. :biggrin:

:shock: 3 hours, took me longer than that.... but I did it, then I done it again to see if I could beat how many moves it took me :D great game, we need more of these :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Games People Play