Topics that make you think. Expand the reaches of your mind. Explore philosophy, religion, psychic phenomena, and all manner of enlightenment here.

Postby pilvikki » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:19 pm

well, that point i can't argue, he was that alright.

but bush....?

:shrug:
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby van » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:19 am

Kia ora Marjaana

Hehehe, spinmeisters!

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby Silke » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:08 am

I never said he was sane, I said he was a genious, and he was. Bush is not, he is a puppy as far as I see and so he needs no charisma. He needs to take the blame. I just don't know enugh of america politics to see who is pulling the strings.

and as for what murdering people for ones country does any country any good, I can't answer because I dont see a reason. Hitler, Starlin, Bush, Bin Landen, Ceasar, alot of people (vikings, saxons and many more) and alot more than I care to even think about does/did. Humans are stupid that way, too bad we can't do anything about it other than getting rid of them... but then we start a cirkle we can't get out of, do we not?

However crazy, I don't think Hitler killed all those peple for sport, no more than Bush goes to war because he needs paperwork. I however -even though I might see the reason someday somehow - will never manage to accept any reason.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby van » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:18 pm

Kia ora Silke

I however -even though I might see the reason someday somehow - will never manage to accept any reason.

It has been said that what sets man apart from the animals, is his ability to reason
It would seem however that he is the most unreasonable creature of all

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby pilvikki » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:06 pm

who? me?

Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby van » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:52 am

Kia ora marjaana

I did mention the masculine, not the feminine, however, since you asked "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"! (tongue firmly in cheek!)

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Previous

Return to Brain Formation