No Holds Barred Forum

Look here from time to time for messages regarding Brainformation updates and general announcements.

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:32 am

well, i'm not nice. i don't want to shake hands and be friends after an argument! i don't want to make nice or try to be nice at all. i want to have a knock-down, nasty, dirty mean assed fight and i'll mean what i say when i say it. i stand by everything i've ever said here and will continue to do so. and if that drags everyone else down? that's THEIR problem, not mine. i don't let the actions of everyone else decide for me how to behave. i follow my own inner compass of behavior. and if anyone doesn't like it...tough noodles. period.

if Yogi doesn't give a forum like this a chance...it's just gonna get uglier in the other forums. i'm not going to play nicey-nice with anyone much less specific members of this forum i find to be dangerous, stalking or psychotic.

and i don't care what anyone else thinks about that. i'm not here for nicey-nice. if that's the intention? that's just fucking lame.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby solana » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 pm

not everyone is up front, in your face , don't give a damn honest as you are meadow..

some people like to wear a halo..in front of others, and never let anyone know the real person.

trust me...

I do believe that honest is best... I have a tee shirt that says

I WOULD RATHER BE DISLIKED FOR WHO I AM THAN LOVED FOR WHO I AM NOT

people at work are baffled....

other people I know need one that says just the opposite...
LIKE ME FOR WHO I PRETEND TO BE, CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHO I AM

There is a line tho between honest and nasty..
I don't think I have seen you being outright nasty.. I have seen you plenty pissed and
stricken by the four letter word muse....

regardless... i do like you meadow..
no one around you has to wonder where they stand with you!

that is mostly a good thing i think...
.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Postby sassie » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:58 pm

meadow I understand you.. I can relate to you..
I dont like to kiss ass so I look good .. sometime you just have to disagree with people and thats that...

And God I HATE a Back Stabber....
sassie
Helpless

Postby solana » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:53 pm

HMMMMM

maybe that forum isn[t such a good idea after all....?
.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:52 pm

yeah, i ain't no backstabber. i'll shove the knife in right in the front, right in the ribs where you feel it most.

i'll NEVER stop using any words i find necessary to express myself. people who get all bent about cussing are people who need to get a life, seriously. there ain't a DAMN thing wrong with a few four letter words. it cracks me up when people get all bent about that. oh, people can lie, cheat and steal even right to your face but don't you dare say Fuck while you do it. *LOL*

i think everyone is too afraid of what someone might think of THEM. and i think that's kinda pussy. what are is everyone really afraid of when it gets down to it? that's the more interesting question to me....
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Re: No Holds Barred Forum

Postby chicklin » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:32 am

I can't see any advantages to having a forum which is there solely to voice negatives about fellow members.
What purpose will it serve except to nurture bad feeling?
Its all very well saying that if rules were put in place and understood, it would stay in that forum and not spill out into the rest of the site, but if you believe that, you're maybe being a bit naive, or you don't understand human nature.
What I think is more likely to happen is that while the written word may well stay in the forum it was meant to be in, the bad feeling and resentment that are generated by whats been written will be carried all over the rest of this site and will ultimately spoil it for everyone.

However, having said that....perhaps if its a closed forum which is only available to members who have indicated they want to have access.....meadow might find herself all alone in there with no-one to fight with so at least she could get rid of all her angst without upsetting anyone else..........
Last edited by chicklin on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karma will always come back and get you so be nice to everyone
chicklin
Trapped Under Ice

Postby meadow » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 am

i'm all about goin' it alone. i'm all about being the only one brave enough to bitch the rest of you out when you piss me off. which is often. it doesn't have to always be so fricking hand holding Kumbaya singing here, you know. a little bitching out can be good for some members. some of them sure seem to flipping need it. ahem.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:10 pm

i'm all about being the only one brave enough to bitch the rest of you out when you piss me off.

funny thing is, i'm not here to neither be brave or piss anyone off, i have my kids and exes, who do an adequate job of that. i come to the computer to find conversation, but if that's your game, have at it... and a separate forum is sounding better all the time.

[left out words again...]
Last edited by pilvikki on Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:30 pm

well, so is mine but i'm not afraid to call people out when i see something i don't like here. when i see people that i know to be liars and deceivers tricking people into friendships and other things. i'm not here to just sit by and watch people do shit i know is fucking wrong. i don't do it in real life so why do it here???? i don't forget the past like other people are willing to do here. there has been absolutely no evidence for me to do so. i ain't about forgetting much less forgiving. i haven't seen any reason for any forgetting or forgiving!!!!

so i'll just keep on being me. whether anyone here likes it or not. since it seems that everyone else can do that as well!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Silke » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:38 am

I won't stab any knife, not in the front or in the back; both hurt and I'm not here to hurt anyone. I don't care what other people think at all, medow and so I have no need for a fourum where they can tell me. do you have something against me that you want in the open; message boards. If you throw shit however, I will not be the one answering because I have no need to defend myself or my actions here. Not brave enugh you say? have your fun, I have no need for it. [/quote]
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby pilvikki » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:35 am

yo, bossman, could we have a ruling on this, pls?

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby Yogi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 am

I don't know who the bossman is, but I have it on good authority that this topic is being closely monitored and notes are being taken. Once everybody has had an opportunity to comment, a decision will be forthcoming.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby meadow » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:56 am

Silke: nope, not that i know of but if and when i ever do you can believe that i'll be upfront and out in the open about it. it's not about hurting it's about TRUTH which for me is the most important thing in the end. not saving someone's misguided "hurt" feelings in the end. if i end up ever having something to say to you i'll continue in the vein i always have...stating it out in the open and to your face. i don't see any reason why i wouldn't. i would expect the same from anyone and everyone else.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:08 pm

well, looks like this is it...?

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby bermbits » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:10 pm

No. We have enough opportunity as is. Anarchy is not good.

:uhuh:
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:18 am

what I can't understand, medow, is how it could be imposible to say whatever you need to say to people and stil follow the guidelines? it is easy! Generally the guidelines say "don't insult people and don't attack them". If you think people have stupid opinions you are stil entitled to be able to say "I think your opinions suck." the thing is you can say what you think to peoples faces, you only need to choose your words and phrasing. That might be a good idea anyhow because then maby you get across what you want to say instead of the other person pulling down their gurtains, not listening and generally just starting to defend themselves. That is what usually happens if you call someone a dickhead to their faces. they will never even think about why you called them a dickhead, even if you say it they won't understand. All they hear is "dickhead" and you haven't managed to get across what you mean and all you have is a fight which none can win. so much for telling it to peoples faces.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Topic Closed

Postby forumadmin » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 am

Thank you all for being so open an honest in with your comments. This topic is now closed.
forumadmin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Brainformation News