marines charged over massacre

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:18 am

:lol: Hatred is such a funny emotion sometimes.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:56 am

As is fear :lol:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:20 pm

reading skinjobs post id have to draw the conclusion that he thinks winning is most important.
by any means.
so if i said that going on skinjobs statement ,hitler was right,he just underachieved.
anyone by any means.
hail the fourth reich.
big brother is watching you.
hail to the chief
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby legend » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:13 pm

heres a question.
if they confess to murder.
and admit to it.
will you stupid ass americans who are trying to defend them shut the fk up and just accept that they did wrong?
i doubt it.
you blinkered fools.
read this and weep.
plz do.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fifth US serviceman pleading guilty to Hamdania Iraqi civilian murder
Joshua Pantesco at 8:14 AM ET

[JURIST] US Marine Cpl. Trent Thomas is expected to plead guilty during a Thursday court hearing to unpremeditated murder charges stemming from the alleged murder of Iraqi civilian Hashim Ibrahim Awad [Wikipedia profile] in Hamdania [USMC timeline; JURIST news archive]. Awad was allegedly shot and killed by eight servicemen who allegedly left Awad's body by the side of the road with a shovel and AK-47, making him look like an insurgent. Thomas will be sentenced within the next several weeks.

Thomas is the fifth serviceman to plead guilty in the case, in which seven Marines and one Navy corpsman were originally charged [JURIST report]. US Marine Lance Cpl. Jerry E. Shumate Jr., Marine Pfc. John J. Jodka, Navy Petty Officer 3rd Class Melson J. Bacos, [JURIST reports] and Marine Lance Cpl. Tyler Jackson [advocacy website; JURIST report] have also pleaded guilty in exchange for their testimony in the case. All have named US Marine Sgt. Lawrence Hutchins III [JURIST report] as the mastermind of the plan. Jodka has been sentenced to 18 months in military custody while Jackson and Shumate [JURIST reports] have both received 21-months sentences. Hutchins faces court-martial [JURIST report] for murder, kidnapping and other charges. AP has more.
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:00 am

You're right, Legend. The right wing zealots would rather have us sweep this all under the carpet and let the troops do their jobs. I mean it doesn't matter to the right wing zealots if a few Iraqi women and children get murdered, hey that's just collateral damage to them.

But as usual we have been proved right and the right wing zealots have been proved wrong. They were actually defending the murderers, saying that anyone criticising the murderers were jihadists. But i'm sorry to take the moral high ground here, which isn't hard with the zealots, but if you murder men, women and children you deserve everything the law throws at you. I will not stand by and watch innocents be killed by scum like this, i will shout them down every time. And to hell with the zealots who defend murder.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Previous

Return to Politics and Government