Bush for president in... '08?

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:51 am

Bedford obviously doesn't see the double standard of accusing someone of lying while lying yourself. The blinkers are most definitely on.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:58 am

Bedford wrote:You need to stop listening to propaganda and actually try to learn something.

Also, Bedford. What did Clinton lie about while under oath? Wasn't it that he didn't have sexual contact with Lewinsky? So in essence didn't he lie about having an extramarital affair? So what propaganda are you talking about, all i see is the truth. Clinton lied about having an extramarital affair, and all the while that Gingrich sat there all smug and superior he was also lying about having an extramarital affair. The truth hurts doesn't it. :D
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby bermbits » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:16 am

"A stiff cock has no conscience."

Neither does any "real" politician, but we repeat ourselves here...
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Skinjob » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:15 pm

Clinton turned the White House into a brothel. But, his worst transgression was not doing anything about the many terrorist attacks against America, including the first time the Trade Towers were attacked in 1993 by orders of that blind cleric, whom I have a nice name for, but won't say it here. It has to do do with "Sand".

Clinton is a Blow Monkey, and his health is failing from that habit.
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby StVandal » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:53 am

I seriously think Bedford is either mentally retarded or trying to goad us into a fight.
Either way, what the hell else do you have to do when you live in a man-cave?
As far as Skinjob goes? Well.. he's old.. Forgive him for that. We could actually do well to listen to him when he's not talking politics. He could actually teach us a thing or three about a thing or two.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:49 am

StVandal, i've always said just because someone is old doesn't mean they're wise. It might just mean they've been stupid and ignorant for a very long time. :tongue:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:03 am

Skinjob wrote:But, his worst transgression was not doing anything about the many terrorist attacks against America, including the first time the Trade Towers were attacked in 1993 by orders of that blind cleric

Now i'm not defending Clinton's other transgressions here, i didn't much care for him either. But to say he did nothing is a lie! In October 1995, the militant Islamist and blind cleric Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, was sentenced to life imprisonment for masterminding the bombing. In 1998, Ramzi Yousef was convicted of "seditious conspiracy" to bomb the towers. In all, ten militant Islamist conspirators were convicted for their part in the bombing, each receiving prison sentences of a maximum of 240 years. Six people died in the bombing in 1993 but Clinton pulled out all the stops to catch the mastermind behind the attack. 2,602 people died in the Trade Towers on 9/11 and Dubya still hasn't caught the mastermind. Dubya has even said he is no longer looking for Osama! The moron can't even catch Osama, one old Arab man has beaten the supposed most powerful man in the world :!:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Bedford » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:56 am

StVandal wrote:I seriously think Bedford is either mentally retarded .

No, having a bunch of shrapnel in one's face or a spiked hairdo is a sign of retardation. :roll:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby bermbits » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:20 am

Methinks someone has gone too far here!
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:37 am

:roll: @ Bedford.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby brandtrn » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:14 pm

I agree...somebody has DEFINITELY crossed the line, and owes someone a sincere apology :(
brandtrn
Bad Seed

Postby Bedford » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:18 pm

Vandal has a list of people he needed to apologize to before me, and he still hadn't. So don't hold your breath.

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Bedford, i think that the consensus is that you owe StVandal an apology. Saying things in jest, or taking the piss as we say in Britain, is one thing. But what you said crossed the line and was incredibly insulting on a personal level! People won't think less of you if you apologise, but they will if you don't :!:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Bedford » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Let's see, he starts it, and yet I'm the one to apologize? Is it because he had no evidence and spoke a well-known lie, but I on the other hand gave evidence?

Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Previous

Return to Politics and Government