Newt Gingrich Praises Hillary

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Newt Gingrich Praises Hillary

Postby Yogi » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:47 am

I love this article. It points out how "Republican" Hillary Clinton's record in the Senate really is. Even Newt likes her style.

NOTE TO BEDFORD: Make sure your passport is up to date. You may be wanting to leave the country in 2008 :biggrin:

http://www.counterpunch.org/nader03032007.html
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Bedford » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:59 pm

Ralph Nader has had alzheimers for 20 years. :roll:

There is no way that screeching harpy gets elected.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:26 am

So the GOP can't even fight against Hillary because apparently she's to much like them? Oh that's a classic. :lmao1:

Now she's getting praise from Newt Gingrich. :lmao2:

The headlines are all for her, "Clinton Presidency May be Inevitable, Republicans say." Even "no more" Delay has said "If the conservative movement and Republicans don't understand how massive the Clinton coalition is, she will be the next president."

So Hillary has neutered the GOP? Never thought i'd see the day!

On a personal note, even though i'd like a Dem in the Oval Office i'd like to see Obama there instead of Hillary. I know a woman president would be a great coup for the Dems just as Nancy Pelosi was for them as first woman speaker. But i think Obama is more liberal in his ideals, more true to what a Democrat should be.

Bedford, i'm saving this post just so if Hillary does get elected i can cut and paste "There is no way that screeching harpy gets elected" over and over again. :lol:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby bermbits » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:52 am

With the campaigns starting waaayyy too early, all the candidates will have many chances to shoot themselves in the feet over and over.

It will be interesting....
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Yogi » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:21 am

As it stands now, I see Clinton and Obama as being the only viable Democratic candidates for the 2008 elections. Obama is a breath of fresh air and has that much over Clinton. But, I am still waiting on him to come up with some serious reasons for me to elect him other than he isn't a Clinton clone. I think the DNC is behind Hillary and unless lightening strikes, literally, she will be running against whoever the Republicans nominate.

It would be a fantastic race if Ms Rice was the Republican's choice to run against Ms Clinton. I wonder how many Americans would immigrate to Canada in that situation :biggrin:
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Skinjob » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:40 am

Whatever the results of the election, we will get the best President that money can buy.
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby StVandal » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Skinjob wrote:Whatever the results of the election, we will get the best President that money can buy.

Exactly.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:21 am

Skinjob wrote: Whatever the results of the election, we will get the best President that money can buy.

If that's true, then Dubya must have only cost 99 cents! :D
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Bedford » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:32 pm

Well, Algore and Kerry combined weren't worth two cents, soooo.... :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:29 am

:lol:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby StVandal » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:03 pm

haha
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Politics and Government