Gingrich - Hypocrite or not?

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Should Newt Be President of the United States?

Why not? Clinton did worse things ...
14%
Now way! Run the bum out of town.
57%
What kind of name is Newt for a president?
29%

Total votes : 7

Gingrich - Hypocrite or not?

Postby Yogi » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:34 am

You know my thoughts on this. If he is the Republican candidate of choice in 2008, his admission to infidelity isn't going to earn him any electoral votes.

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070309/ap_on_go_co/gingrich_affair;_ylt=AnM_vkLa0E0puX.BNReJfIWs0NUE">There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards<a>
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Bedford » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:29 pm

Newt never lied under oath. I'd vote for him. Of course, since Indiana's priamries aren't intil May, I won't get a chance until November.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:26 am

I like Newt, ok stupid name, but i like him. He's a moderate who will speak to the majority of people not just one group of extremists. Gulliani and Gingrich would both have my votes if Obama wasn't such a good candidate.

At least he's coming clean about his affair, it wasn't really a secret, but at least it's good for a politician to air his dirty laundry when running for office. But most will still remember his smug hypocritical face when accusing Clinton and all the while he was having an extra marital affair with Callista Bisek. But what do you expect from a politician?
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Return to Politics and Government