Some Cowardly European Sheeple

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Some Cowardly European Sheeple

Postby Skinjob » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:32 pm

I read this before, but it seems to grow in accuracy with time.

http://www.frontpagemag.com:80/Articles ... p?ID=16565

There are several watered down translations of it kicking about, but I like this one because it states the facts, and it is straight from the shoulder.
The gutless and cowardly spirit of Neville Chamberlain lives on.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees anytime. God bless America, and the true and just fighting spirit that is our heritage. Yes, I know the slimey history revisionists have been busy on all fronts re-writing our history to suit themselves and their agendas. But, the truth is still out there and can be found. Seek it!
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby Bedford » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:05 pm

With English school renaming Three Little Pigs and the Muslim youth riots in France, we could easily see in my lifetime where Europe is simply an extension of the Middle East.

And, of course, they will beg the USA to bail them out. But should we even bother?
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Skinjob » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Yes, I agree. Also, with the birth rate of the Muslims being many times that of the west, they will win through default. Similar scenarios played out in China many years ago. Invaders and their cultures were absorbed; China is a Borg Cube. The Islam is the same.

But, the abortionists in the west have guaranteed that the west will lose. Also, the protected classes, overbreeding morons, water down the gene pool. More dolts, and less brains, insures defeat.

I hate to say it, but I would rather have this planet burned to a cinder before I would see Muslims :barf: rule it.
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby van » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:17 am

Kia ora Skinjob

You use the expression "sheeple" lets check a definition
"herd mentality"
In todays environment, I have noted many references to the people of America in the same context, insofar as that they have allowed their govt to trample on their Constitution and the safeguards put in place by the Founding Fathers?
And by the way, these are comments by Americans who love freedom
No doubt you refer to them as traitors etc

Your next comment refers to history
Perhaps you'd like a historical quote

"America should have minded her own business and stayed out of the World War. If you hadn't entered the war the Allies would have made peace with Germany in the spring of 1917. Had we made peace then there would have been no collapse in Russia followed by Communism, no breakdown in Italy followed by Fascism, and Germany would not have signed the Versailles Treaty, which has enthroned Nazism in Germany. If America had stayed out of the war, all of these 'isms' wouldn't today be sweeping the continent and breaking down parliamentary government, and if England had made peace early in 1917, it would have saved over one million British, French, American and other lives."

As far as "bailing out" Bedford, you didn't do it in WW1, merely prolonged it (see above) and also noticably arrived when settlement was ready to be implemented(nothing like a drawn out war to swell the coffers, eh?)
Likewise during WW2, you were somewhat belated in your arrival, and it was the Russians who broke the back of the German army
Were you to check your facts, the misery and death inflicted on the European people far outweighed that which your country suffered in both wars
Of course during both Wars, your corporate entities (which elect and dethrone presidents ) made a killing, sound familiar?
Might I suggest to both of you that you do some historical research prior to "casting stones" for your "glass houses" are a tempting target

Skinjob
Quote:" Similar scenarios played out in China many years ago. Invaders and their cultures were absorbed; China is a Borg Cube. The Islam is the same. "
Where is your historical proof?
Quote:" Also, the protected classes, overbreeding morons, water down the gene pool. More dolts, and less brains, insures defeat."
I take it you are refering to the Elite ruling classes that populate your politics ie your Chimp in Chief and his cohorts
In which case I cannot agree more!
At least it is nice to see that we agree on something!
Of course if abortion was fully legalised your country would not be in the mess it is in today!
Again I agree, "There are no lifeguards at the genepool"

Have a nice day, the both of you

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby AJRC_CS » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:38 am

Van, don't feed the trolls.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby CT » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:05 pm

Skinjob wrote:Yes, I agree. Also, with the birth rate of the Muslims being many times that of the west, they will win through default. Similar scenarios played out in China many years ago. Invaders and their cultures were absorbed; China is a Borg Cube. The Islam is the same.

But, the abortionists in the west have guaranteed that the west will lose. Also, the protected classes, overbreeding morons, water down the gene pool. More dolts, and less brains, insures defeat.

I hate to say it, but I would rather have this planet burned to a cinder before I would see Muslims :barf: rule it.

:lol:
Interesting Star Trek analogy.
CT
Helpless

Postby Skinjob » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:57 pm

Van, Your so-called historical quote contains a fallacy in logic, which is "Hypothesis Contrary To Fact".
It argued from something that might have happened, but didn't.

CONTRARY TO FACT HYPOTHESIS: This fallacy is committed when we state with an unreasonable degree of certainty the results of an event that might have occurred but did not. Example: If President Bush had not gone into the Persian Gulf with military force when he did, Saddam Hussein would control the world's oil from Saudi Arabia today.

If we claim to know with certainty what would have happened if a past event had been diffferent, we commit the fallacy known as "Hypothesis Contrary to Fact". Also, your "class envy" speaks of Marxism, and it uses the same buzz words, "Elite rulling classes".

Of course, the forum bully, AJRC, bounced in to my post and called Bedford and me both "trolls". So, he also commited a logical fallacy called "Argumentum ad Hominem". Get your name calling ass out of here, AJRC; if you don't have anything to contribute to the topic.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby AJRC_CS » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 pm

I did try and warn you van.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Skinjob » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:56 pm

"The Politics and Government forum is for an exchange of ideas about almost everything political in nature. Since the ideas here tend to be controversial we ask that members take special care to keep to the topics and give due respect to the individuals participating in the discussion.

Debate is encouraged, but personal attacks are never acceptable. Argue about ideas, not people. There is a fine line between constructive debate and flaming (attacks on other members), so please try to avoid heated debates.

If you don't like debates or debating, you would probably do well to avoid this area of the forum. While we try to keeep things civil, people differ in what is acceptable in debate.

Once again, please respect your fellow members here, and remember that polemic issues should be treated with dimplomacy and not degrade into flame wars.

Topics that degenerate to a heated debate will be temporarily locked until things calm down.

If two members want to continue a heated debate about a locked topic we recommend to do so by PM."

What part of these rules do you not understand, AJRC?
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby AJRC_CS » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:24 pm

:crazy:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Skinjob » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 pm

:moon:
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby van » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Kia ora Skinjob

CONTRARY TO FACT HYPOTHESIS: This fallacy is committed when we state with an unreasonable degree of certainty the results of an event that might have occurred but did not. Example: If President Bush had not gone into the Persian Gulf with military force when he did, Saddam Hussein would control the world's oil from Saudi Arabia today.

On what do you base the "certainty" that Saddam would control Saudi Oil?
Your example is hypothetical, whereas Churchill's quote can be discerned in light of history
I have yet to read anywhere that Churchill's assessment was wrong

I would like to point out that your President has offered to let some of his cronies speak to the House but not under oath, nor publicly
All others are obliged to do so, certainly smacks of "elitism" to me

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby Skinjob » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:27 am

Example: If President Bush had not gone into the Persian Gulf with military force when he did, Saddam Hussein would control the world's oil from Saudi Arabia today.

I don't, I posted that as a negative example, and thus illustrated a logical fallacy. That was the point, and your history example contained the same logical fallacy, "CONTRARY TO FACT HYPOTHESIS".

This paragraph exemplifies the "Contrary To Fact Hypothesis" logical fallacy.
"America should have minded her own business and stayed out of the World War. If you hadn't entered the war the Allies would have made peace with Germany in the spring of 1917. Had we made peace then there would have been no collapse in Russia followed by Communism, no breakdown in Italy followed by Fascism, and Germany would not have signed the Versailles Treaty, which has enthroned Nazism in Germany. If America had stayed out of the war, all of these 'isms' wouldn't today be sweeping the continent and breaking down parliamentary government, and if England had made peace early in 1917, it would have saved over one million British, French, American and other lives."

Making assumptions about things that didn't happen is a logical fallacy.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby StVandal » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:12 am

I hate to point it out, but the SAS are the most elite soldiers in the world. Say.. aren't they European? I dunno.. I forget.. :confused:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:47 am

British in fact, StVandal. :D
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby StVandal » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:48 am

Yeah, just making a point. :wink:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:12 pm

StVandal wrote:I hate to point it out, but the SAS are the most elite soldiers in the world. Say.. aren't they European? I dunno.. I forget.. :confused:

They're good, but not as good as Israeli Mossad or US Navy Seals. :teach:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby van » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:43 pm

Kia ora Skinjob

Making assumptions about things that didn't happen is a logical fallacy.

Correction, it did happen
If Jesus had not sought to overturn the religious thinking of his day, would there have been a Christian Church? Would there have been Crusades?

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby spithray » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Bedford wrote:They're good, but not as good as Israeli Mossad or US Navy Seals. :teach:

We have the SBS for that. They're well hard.
Rose: If you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north.
spithray
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:14 pm

Sorry to poke holes in your intelligence as usual, Bedford. But the Mossad are not anything like the SAS, they are more like the CIA or MI6. They are Israel's intelligence agency! I think you're thinking of the Sayeret Matkal, which is the elite special forces unit of the IDF. :teach:

As for US Navy Seals, while they are good, they're sailor boys compared to the SAS. :D
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Next

Return to Politics and Government