Ron who?

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Ron who?

Postby Valleysailor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:36 am

www.ronpaul2008.com

American politics suck for the most part, but ...
Have you heard of this guy? Do you know anything about him?
Check it out and tell me - Democrat or Republican, Independent or Libertarian - what do you think?
Is he too good to be true?
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:52 pm

Mmmmm a politician that wants to get rid of income tax, massively reduce the size of government, loves the environment, against abortion and against national id cards. Not sure if Ron Paul knows exactly what side of the fence he sits on. Maybe he will do as well as Ross Perot did. :D
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Bedford » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:14 pm

He's running as a Republican for President in 2008, and has about 1% at the polls. People wanted to make a big deal fo him getting third place after a debate where people called to say who they thought won the debate; as he gave the most Democrat-sounding soundbites, this isn't surprising.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:33 am

he seems like a good dude but i really can't see him succeeding in mainstream politics. he rocks the boat too much!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby ohlia » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:17 pm

I don't think he stands a chance. He has not established himself enough.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Politics and Government