Cheney's in charge!

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Cheney's in charge!

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:08 am

Dubya is having a routine colonoscopy, and as i post this, Dick "shoot you in the face" Cheney is now acting President of the US. :hide:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6909160.stm
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Yogi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:14 am

I feel safer already :biggrin:
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby bermbits » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:38 pm

I never thought I'd say it, but there is someone worse than Bush....
But as I write this Bush has reclaimed POWER.
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Re: Cheney's in charge!

Postby van » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:33 pm

AJRC_CS wrote:Dubya is having a routine colonoscopy, and as i post this, Dick "shoot you in the face" Cheney is now acting President of the US. :hide:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6909160.stm

Kia ora Andy

Does this mean that Bush is being shafted? :lol:

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby bermbits » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:48 pm

Van - you have it wrong. He's the shaftor, not the shaftee (so to speak).

Interestingly, I think the doctor found his head up there...
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:00 pm

If only Dick Cheney would run, so he'd be president from 2009 til 2017. *sigh*
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby jakimbro » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:14 am

Why should Cheney bother with elections? He can just make another 9/11 happen and then suspend elections indefinately 'till the war in terror is won. Meanwhile we are all living under martial law with Cheney and Dubya in charge.

I expect it to happen in September of this year.

CHECK THIS OUT:
http://www.rense.com/general77/chens.htm
Last edited by jakimbro on Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Kimbro
<i>By Crom!</i>
jakimbro
Bad Seed

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:16 am

News reports say that doctors removed five small growths from President Dubya's colon, when these growths were analysed they were found to be pieces of tongue from Dick Cheney. :shock: :barf:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:48 am

:lol: @ AJRC

but :hysterical: @ Bedford.

over our dead bodies would that motherf*cker ever be President. why do you think that no one has ever tried to assassinate that dumbass dimwit Bush!!! everyone realizes that Cheney would be so much worse if he was the OFFICIAL President.

too many people are much too smart to fall for the lies, cheating and smarminess of Cheney and his ilk. won't happen.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby googie egg » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:58 am

Now Bedford, that is really the funniest thing you've said in a while.

You know, I used to think you hard core conservatives didn't do drugs, except of course Rush Limbaugh, and Gw Bush and... well do you?
Non faciunt meliorem equum aurei freni - Seneca
googie egg
Helpless

Postby Yogi » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:08 am

meadow wrote:over our dead bodies would that motherf*cker ever be President. why do you think that no one has ever tried to assassinate that dumbass dimwit Bush!!! everyone realizes that Cheney would be so much worse if he was the OFFICIAL President.

How do you think that concept will play out when the Democrats offer candidates for the presidency? Will it be Clinton for president and Obama for VP? Or the other way around? :biggrin:
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Bedford » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 am

I wouldn't be surprised if its Clinton/Edwards. Democrats like keeping blacks down so that blacks stay enslaved to the Democrats. Barack Osama, err..., oBama might hurt that.

WHat does it say about the Democrat field that the only one with testicles is named Hillary?

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 am

enslave? you really need a good dictionary because you tend to just throw words around that you don't actually understand the meaning of...which is NOT surprising! not too mention your lame attempt at the play on Barack Obama's name. yep, that's a new one you got goin' on there!

man, they give out good drugs wherever it is you are working at, man!

Yogi: they aren't much better but at least we know exactly what we are getting with a Democrat! *LOL*
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby bermbits » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 pm

Sorry, but I don't think we know what we get with either bunch!
You have the brainless Repubs losing to what are turning out to be spineless Dems.
As a result, I am leaning away from both groups. In the last election, I voted against Bush thinking it mattered. This time I expect to vote against both.
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:16 pm

so what will you be voting? Libertarian? Green? Ralph Nader?

i figure in our lame two party system that this go-round that Dems are DEFINITELY the much, much lesser of two evils. and i really like Barack Obama because he knows what it's like to be considered a lesser person for no good damn reason.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby bermbits » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:27 pm

There was a time where I worried about "wasting" a vote on, say, a Libertarian candidate who had no chance of winning. And there was a time where I "wasted" a vote on a "fringe" candidate.

Without going into the sordid details, back in 1974, a US Senate race in NH ended with a two vote margin. Really, but I doubt my one vote on the national level makes a difference (as long as we remember I and only I am responsible for my one vote; it is, after all, only one vote) - however, check out what happened with "sympathy" voting in the movie "Putney Swope."

My problem now is no candidate comes close to my full set of beliefs. In my NH tenure, I have come to the Republican side of center! The past six years, have driven me away from there! As you said, using just the two party system (which is really closer to one), the Dems are way the lesser of two evils (or it could be said the Repubs are the lessers of two evils). From a gut sense (and with not much logic), I am looking at Ron Paul, Bill Richardson, and Mike Gravel. Two out the three bother all the others because they speak their own truths (and are thereby largely ignored)!

Nader? Ha! Green? I don't think so.

(Sorry for the ramble - maybe there's an answer in there... somewhere.)
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:58 pm

meadow wrote:enslave? you really need a good dictionary because you tend to just throw words around that you don't actually understand the meaning of...which is NOT surprising! not too mention your lame attempt at the play on Barack Obama's name. yep, that's a new one you got goin' on there!

man, they give out good drugs wherever it is you are working at, man!

Yogi: they aren't much better but at least we know exactly what we are getting with a Democrat! *LOL*

No, what I have is intellect, which you do not have. You need to lay off the kool-aid.

WHat have Democrats goven balcks? Nothing. Yet Dems have managed to keep 90% of them as mindless slaves. Anything of consequence blacks have gotten has been due to Republicans, and in turn blacks have been Judases

Oops, you don't knopw who Judas is. OK, how about Brutus?

No, meadow, not Popeye's enemy.

How about, oh wait, what's the use.

Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby forumadmin » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:20 am

Image Several replies were deleted due to their being personal attacks, off topic, and generally inappropriate for our forums. Please try to keep the replies focused on the topic at hand.
forumadmin
Site Admin

Postby AJRC_CS » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:05 am

Yogi wrote:How do you think that concept will play out when the Democrats offer candidates for the presidency? Will it be Clinton for president and Obama for VP? Or the other way around?

I'd like to see Clinton/Obama, not sure if it'll happen as Clinton might have sour grapes about Obama running against her. But i think the public would welcome Obama as VP. Not sure if America has ever had a African American VP, it doesn't surprise me that the Dems would be the first to have a female President and a African American VP. I mean could you ever envisage the GOP having a female and a African American in the White House? No, neither can i!

But all in all i think it says a lot about the Dems that they have a woman and an African American running for office. How many females or African Americans do the GOP ever field...? My point exactly!

I think Clinton could do a lot worse than have Obama as her VP.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:24 am

there has never been an African-American VP. the highest we've had is Supreme Court Justics, Representatives, Senators and Mayors.

i'd rather see Obama run w/ Hillary. the world needs a strong black man as President of the United States. and having a woman VP would just rub salt in the eye of those who would keep us down. it'd really stick it to The Man. :biggrin:
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Next

Return to Politics and Government