News Flash on BBC

Tell us what's happenng in your part of the world.

News Flash on BBC

Postby bea » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:56 pm

I just saw a little news flash on bbc at 9pm which advised that the uk terror alert status has been hiked to critical. Then followed a message by the PM. I bet Brown is jizzing his pants with joy in regards to whats gone on in the uk in the last 48 hours (i.e. not a lot in the grand scheme of things, although I will concede that living near to whats been going on must be seriously unsettling) and has done it himself just so he can get on the telly and be called Prime Minister. Hes been literally gagging to be PM for the last forever and I think that this is manna from heaven for him.

I've surprised myself by writing this post btw. I was just amused at Gordons face. He looked so happy. And you just know he called a COBRA meeting so he could go all Dr Evil. I'm amused
Last edited by bea on Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:47 pm

This has followed the report Sandra posted of the burning jeep being driven into Glasgow airport. It would seem someone wants the terror alert status high for a reason. They're saying that al Qaeda are sending a message to Brown.

You know if you look at Brown carefully, does it look like he wears a wig? Could he really be bald. Do you think at the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles?

Cobra aka C.O.B.R.A. aka:
Coalition of Browns Revolutionary Army.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby bea » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:33 pm

ewwww. I wish never to think about any parlimentary members testicles thanks very much.

And i've never noticed about his hair. I shall pay close attention to his head in the near future.
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:19 pm

and Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery was just on tv today. *LOL*

yeah, he doesn't look overly trustworthy to me.

i think i'd rather have Anthony Head as PM like in Little Britian instead. :hysterical:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to In The News