Alan Johnston released

Tell us what's happenng in your part of the world.

Alan Johnston released

Postby bea » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm

Well, I didn't ever think that it would happen but seemingly it has. Goodo. :biggrin:
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:55 am

i'm so happy about this right now. it's good to see that sometimes the right thing happens!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:30 am

Yeah, heard about this on the news. Great stuff. I'm glad he didn't seem to have been badly treated, well except from having been kept in captivity for 18 weeks and having explosives attached to your chest. But all in all he looked well.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:04 pm

and sometimes even Hamas can do the right thing and have it go the right way. that's the most surprisingly of the whole thing.

i hope he continues to report after he recovers and has a nice, long, relaxing holiday somewhere lovely!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to In The News