The Seahawks!

This forum is for the discussion of a random collection of topics that do not fit elsewhere on our boards. Question and answer style posts are appropiate here.

The Seahawks!

Postby StVandal » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:45 pm

Well, I can't say that I'm a sports fan, but I'm pretty excited about us finally going to the Super Bowl. I hope to god the Seahawks win, because I'm bartending in the U-District that night.. I don't really want to deal with a crowd of upset Seahawks fans burning and looting. Besides, I kinda want to see them win.. we've never even made it to the Super Bowl before.

How many of you are going to be watching?
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Yogi » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:09 pm

We generally make it a family affair. I think I'll be rooting for Seatle too. I like going with the underdogs. :)
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Bedford » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:36 pm

Pittsburgh is Rush's team, so I'll be rooting for them. :D
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby bermbits » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:38 pm

Ever since New England began winning, I have regained some interest. I will watch casually (I think), but I am not sure who I will hope to win! I just want to see a "good game."
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Nathaniel » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:05 am

They don't send the SuperBowl here in Norway. So I won't be watching. I'll root for Yogi :D
"Homophobia - the irrational fear that homosexuals will move in and rearrange your furniture against your will."
Nathaniel
Hero Of The Day

Postby solana » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:54 am

sorry... but

.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Postby Bedford » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:37 am

It should be a fun game, watching the boys of Seattle vs. the men of Pittsburgh.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby StVandal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:33 am

One of our regulars at the bar I work at has a tattoo on his forearm of the Steelers logo.. I'm gunna have to watch over him in case some foreigners invade our bar that night.
Glitter: More like the dumb jocks of Seattle Vs. the dumb jocks of Pittsburgh. I don't think anyone from either team is originally from the cities they're playing for, so it's hard to get too much into it.

In other news, my mom tried to call me the night of the playoffs, and she acidentally dialed the wrong number (but got the right area code). She said the guy that answered told her she got the wrong phone number, then asked her if she saw the game and continued to shout "wooo!" until she hung up.. haha..
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby mahtilda » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:42 pm

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
mahtilda

Return to Random Thoughts