Coffee..

This forum is for the discussion of a random collection of topics that do not fit elsewhere on our boards. Question and answer style posts are appropiate here.

Coffee..

Postby StVandal » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:16 pm

Wow.. I haven't had coffee in almost a couple years. I was getting dependent on caffeine (headaches when I didn't have it, etc) so I quit drinking it.
Well, I just made a few cups a half hour ago and I feel like I could run up the walls.. gah! My hands are all shaky.. hmm.. I think I'll start unpacking boxes! Good idea! gah!!
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby mdkilmer » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:59 pm

Mmmmm....

Fresh-ground Colombian beans. Made strong. No sweetener, no lightener. (That's my drink).

You'd have all your boxes unpacked in 10 minutes, and you'd be outside begging neighbors for stuff to unpack for them..
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby pilvikki » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:40 pm

i'd like to know what you got heart rate....?
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby Nathaniel » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:42 pm

I don't like coffee... I'm addicted to chocolate, though...
"Homophobia - the irrational fear that homosexuals will move in and rearrange your furniture against your will."
Nathaniel
Hero Of The Day

Postby pilvikki » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:32 pm

i love coffee, but gave it up because a cup in the morning would keep me up at night.
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:30 pm

I love coffee, but it seems as though the caffeine doesn't really effect me... I really feel like it's all in my mind. If I associate coffee with wanting to stay up late, I feel like it helps keep me awake. But at the same time, I can drink a pot of coffee and go to sleep... :shrug:
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby pilvikki » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:10 pm

iif i'm very tired coffee will untire me enough to sleep.
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby Flogo » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:57 pm

I have two cups in the morning then that's it for the day. Rarely ever drink any at other times. Not that I don't like it. I've just gotten out of the habit, I guess.
Flogo
Helpless

Return to Random Thoughts