Scam

Be it on the New York Times Best Seller list, or just a favorite book in your personal library, give us your book review and comments in this forum.

Scam

Postby Valleysailor » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:56 pm

I recently read a very interesting, though quite disturbing, book entitled "Scam: How Black Americans are Being Exploited by Black Civil Rights Leaders". It was written by a man named Rev. Jesse Peterson who founded an organization called B.O.N.D. (I forget what that stands for), but he has spoken out for years against people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters and others who have taken on the job of protecting the civil rights of black Americans when, in fact, what he says they are doing is simply keeping race relations stirred up between blacks and whites in America, that without the racial tensions, these people would be out of a job and at a loss for making money off large corporations that they sue routinely to keep racially-based lawsuits out of court. If you get a chance to read this book, it is an excellent read and very revealing of how race relation have and have not changed in America.
I got the book from my public library.
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:00 pm

*adds to the never ending and ever growing list* i'll have to check that out, lady! :D
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Reading