Interesting book review

Be it on the New York Times Best Seller list, or just a favorite book in your personal library, give us your book review and comments in this forum.

Interesting book review

Postby Yogi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 pm

I'm fascinated with the technique the author of the web site uses to review her book more so than with the book itself.

http://noonebelongsheremorethanyou.com/
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby meadow » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am

that totally fucking RULES!!! i love that idea! OMG! just when you think that the internets is blase' and boring....someone comes out with something off the wall and cool like this.

that totally made my day!!! :biggrin:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby ohlia » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:46 pm

The idea was unexpected and the author was creative, but, for me it was a bit redundant after a while and lost it's appeal.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:17 pm

redundant? i loved that it was her first writing on her fridge top then her stovetop. when do you EVER see that? she didn't overdo it at all. a few more pages and it would have been a bit much but i would never say it's redundant!

i thought it was one of the most creative sites i've ever seen.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Reading