Observations of PITA 3

If they swim, slither, prance, fly or just sleep on the couch with you, this is where you can tell us about your pets.

Observations of PITA 3

Postby mdkilmer » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:24 pm

(PITA is my cat)

Cats are thermal powered. Their primary source of energy is solar power, but any heat source will do. Blankets (especially electric), heating pads, radiators, laps, etc... any heat source will do.

Cats absorb sunlight and keep the Earth cool. Proof, you ask?
1. Before cats evolved, the Earth was much warmer Think of dinosaurian habitats-- MUCH warmer.
2. The last Ice Age-- 10 million years ago-- exactly coincides with the explosive rise of feline populations of all types.

There's a distinct possibility that the projected global warming could be completely offset if every family owned at least one cat. Think about it.

One question-- what do those critters do with all the food that they make us buy? Simply absorb the moisture and deposit the rest (in a more compact form) in hard pellets in litter boxes?

Can anyone substantiate or refute my premise?
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby pilvikki » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:00 pm

well, the cats used to be much bigger. thus i suggest that everyone get a much bigger cat...
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:28 pm

another oldie. i love the PITA stories, Marv.

you need to post pics of the PITA herself! preferably with a wee crown on her head. that would be HILARIOUS! :biggrin:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
Outlaw Torn

Return to Pets