dinner invitation

Be you a gourmet or a gourmand, this is the place to share recipes, stories, and experiences.

dinner invitation

Postby angel » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:57 am

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20 ... 21,00.html

to me this is fairly simple... if you don't want to end up as shark dinner, don't go swimming in the soup.
i really don't see why this "attack" justifies a revenge killing spree. if animals all over the world would return the "eye for an eye" favor humans would have been extinct before we even started walking on 2 legs.
understanding is a three edged sword.
your side, their side, and the truth.
angel
Hero Of The Day

Postby ashes13 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:04 am

Agreed. No point at all trying to hunt it down and revenge is a losers game. As you say, humans are the worst killers out there in any case.

After seeing these creatures very close up in their own environment I plan on making sure I never end up as a snack. Beautiful animals to watch and learn from but after seeing the damage than can be done... no swimming in their soup for me.
<i>I don't understand you. You don't understand me. What else do we have in common? </i>

~Ashleigh Brilliant~
ashes13
Frantic

Postby spithray » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:29 am

I believe it was Ghandi who said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".
Rose: If you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north.
spithray
Outlaw Torn

Postby Makinamess » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Sharks live and hunt for their food in the sea. Humans live on the land. Some humans hunt their food in the sea, some on land - but none of them HAVE to do so to survive. Sharks have no option about where they hunt. Ergo, humans should not complain when sharks do what comes totally naturally to THEM on THEIR PATCH ! Doh.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Food