Birthday Breakfast

Be you a gourmet or a gourmand, this is the place to share recipes, stories, and experiences.

Birthday Breakfast

Postby Valleysailor » Mon May 28, 2007 1:06 pm

so what would you cook for yourself for breakfast on your birthday?
I just had two things in my head ... tossed salad and scrambled eggs. The sourdough toast was an after-thought. THEN I got the theme song from Frazier stuck in my head - 'cuz I don't know what to do with that tossed salad and scrambled eggs.
Breakfast:Image
CLICK on the thumbnail above to see the full sized picture
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby Makinamess » Mon May 28, 2007 2:12 pm

That looks like a top breakfast VS ! My ideal birthday breakfast would, however, have to go into the adult section...... :biggrin:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Mon May 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Country fried steak with scrambled eggs, smothered in sausage gravy, with a side of strawberry-covered pancakes w/ whipped cream. :hungry:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Mon May 28, 2007 4:56 pm

Wow, I didn't know people actually ate tossed salad and scrambled eggs together... it's all coming together now. It looks yummy, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to get the song out of my head.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby ashes13 » Tue May 29, 2007 2:08 am

What would i cook for myself?? Wouldn't it be better that for birthday breakfast to be made for you by a secondary party??
That aside, I would probably ask for pancakes with Brie and Bacon with syrup or maybe an English Breakfast with egg, toast, bacon, sausage etc. Today would be pancakes though! (can you tell I really feel like pancakes?? :tongue: )
<i>I don't understand you. You don't understand me. What else do we have in common? </i>

~Ashleigh Brilliant~
ashes13
Frantic

Postby ohlia » Tue May 29, 2007 8:37 pm

My favourite breakfast for all times is fresh fruits, and oatmeal porridge with lots of raisins, cinnamon, honey and evaporated milk.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Thu May 31, 2007 11:19 am

AHAHAHAAHAAAA!!! i don't really like the show Frasier because Kelsey Grammar is an ass but that song is hilarious! AHAHHAAHA!!!

i would definitely rope my Dad into making me his kick ass omelette with bacon and French toast to go with it. and probably homemade biscuits and gravy with some orange juice too. my Dad's breakfast cooking skillz are second to none. he rocks that shit like no one!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby ashes13 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:35 pm

Mmm that french toast sounds devine Meadow! Think your dad would mind me coming over for breakfast one morning? :)
<i>I don't understand you. You don't understand me. What else do we have in common? </i>

~Ashleigh Brilliant~
ashes13
Frantic

Postby StVandal » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:17 pm

How about a bloody mary?
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:40 pm

Evil Twin: i'll see you Sunday! :D my dad is really excellent as breakfast making. he's the favorite for Sunday breakfast in our whole family!!!! that's the one advantage of living with him.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Food