We have graduated!

Post your self-portraits, family pictures, pet photographs, or any of your creative shots that would be of general interest.

We have graduated!

Postby spithray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:05 am

Mine was on Wednesday and Bea's was today. I went along to Bea's and hijacked a robe and hat so we could have some pictures together. Needless to say we are now going out for some adult beverages.
This first one is me and Spithray jnr on Wednesday:
This one is Bea looking over at me and her Dad while the Chancellor was conferring her degree in some sort of official manner; hence the silly hat is on her head at this point:
And this one is the two of us in the bar after the robe hijack:
Rose: If you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north.
spithray
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:03 am

:woot: 'Yay', congratulations to you both:woot:

Beth sent me a photo this morning 'via phone' and she looked lovely, hope you two have a great day :biggrin: xx

(aw, look at your boys face, so proud) :D
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:01 am

Congratulation again to both of you and thank you for the lovely pictures ! I see what you mean about Spithray Jnr looking the spit of you hehe. Beth - that is a brilliant sneaky look over to Spith and your Dad - excellent shot ! The third picture, errr, what can I say Beth, you look half cut already :biggrin: Hope you both have a fantastic day down pub.....
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bea » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:54 pm

fantasic day bbeing currently had. we off out soon, again. we already been to toen and out 4 lunch, now off to see band and get more ddrunk. yay
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby MargeC » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:25 pm

Well done you guys! Pics look great. I didn't get a fancy hat! :( I wanna know more about the guy that designed those hats! Ok, half a ball, table mat on top, this should really take OFFFFFFFF!

Nothing quite like having an excuse for a full day's drinking. It's quite an art to get it right. Round about 7pm you should get your second wind, then it's go go go.
We all got wet, for some reason there is a tradition at StAndrews of soaking everyone at all opportunities. I went with my best friend to Argos and we bought each other a present, I got him remote control racing cars and he got me walkie talkies. Then we went and bought him a kite to celebrate (Flexifoil 4m £450 eek!), we were already very drunk by this stage. The rest is a blur. I miss those days. Reckless abandon and lots of sex. lol.
Bad Seed
MargeC
Frantic

Postby meadow » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:50 pm

awww conga-rats!!! and spithray jr. looks just like you...the resemblence is uncanny!

make sure to drink lots of water! :LOL:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm

CONGRATS, BRATS!

:bounce:

marge, i believe the funny hats are to with masons...?

...or, perhaps used as coffee/beer tables at one point?
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby spithray » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:45 am

Cheers all! For anyone who's interested, here is a Wikipedia page about the silly hat, aka "the twat hat".
Rose: If you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north.
spithray
Outlaw Torn

Return to Photo Gallery