Jordon wear

We encourage our members to post bra information herein, but I don't want to get busted for false advertising. My apologies to the web surfers who thought this forum is about something else.

Jordon wear

Postby Sandra » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:49 pm

What do you think of the Jordon swimwear, it's exclusive to Asda. If you've seen it do you think it's worth the money?
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:51 pm

ooh, is that the infamous glamour model Jordan's line?

i don't know why but i love her. i got totally addicted to her show here in the States called Katie + Peter.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:41 pm

meadow wrote:ooh, is that the infamous glamour model Jordan's line?

that's the one meadow, her new stuff is gorgeous and exclusive to asda (which is owned by walmart) her new range has some of the underwear doubling up as swimwear....genius :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 pm

omg, did you hear she named her sweet little new baby girl...BUNNY! i'm not quite sure if i like that.

i can't explain why but i admire the hell out of her chav self! *LOL* and her little boy Harvey is so sweet. so sad really how his life has ended up...in and out of hospital and all that. that show is hilarious too though.

oh, i don't shop in Wal-Mart. they are too evil even for the likes of me! but it sounds awesome though. i'm glad she's getting out there and doing what she can for herself and her family while she can!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Bra Information