Bermbits!

Use this bulletin board to post public messages to individual members. This is not a Chat Room nor is it intended to replace Private Messaging.

Bermbits!

Postby solana » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 am

Nice to see you here today too.. I wish you posted more...
I always enjoy what you post....

anyway

hello!
.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Postby bermbits » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:57 am

Well, thank you! I didn't know you cared... :roll:

I am usually on several times a day checking in, but you're right; I don't post a lot any more. I am not sure why. I suspect in reading answers that others have already said what I would have were I earlier, but....

I have also decided to totally ignore one hebetudinous troll's ignorant and sometimes plain stupid comments, and life has been so much more pleasant (and peaceful). Of course, that stance has given me far less opportunity to post, but it's well worth it.

Maybe I should do an Ask Me Anything post. Or maybe I'll continue waiting until I have something of intelligence to say ("Bermbits, using that logic, you are the one who constantly needs to remain silent. You haven't said anything intelligent for a year").

Whichever, thank you for making my day.

:D
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:21 am

I miss you too, bermbits. Stop spying, and post more! Please?
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bermbits » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:03 am

Every man's dream - a post with two women! Woo-hoo!

That said, I really am not spying - I'm here looking around, but sometimes there aren't a lot of topics on which I can (or want to) respond to.

Most of the time I really do like myself and who I am, but there are others where I don't, and I feel like a zero. Sometimes I fool around and sometimes I have something I deem quite important to say, but I don't want to post to up a count or get more points. I am trying, though. I really am. Unfortunately, and it's tough to say, school starts in less than three weeks for me. The start is usually overwhelming, so I may not be around a lot (for reason). We'll see.

But thanks for the boost! I do appreciate it!

:D
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby solana » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:07 pm

see that B?

It's not just me...

How about if you post something that you would want to post to and we can post to that?

I a leaching a very unreliable connection at my daughters house so forgive me if i vanish..
but, post.. and spread the joy
:wink:
.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Return to Message Board