Shout Out to My Homies!

Use this bulletin board to post public messages to individual members. This is not a Chat Room nor is it intended to replace Private Messaging.

Shout Out to My Homies!

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:43 pm

just thought i'd point out the fabulousness of a few ladies that i adore!!!!

namely my good friend and Evil Twin Ashes13!!! :good-bad: she is a star amongst friends and she's always available for a virtual hug, a chat and most importantly of all: excellent packages full of interesting English treats and CHOCOLATE!!!!

ValleySailor and i are definitely sistahs from anothah mistah. i love this lady like few others because she's a ball of sass with a heart of gold. she reminds me a lot of my mom. :)

StalkedOne pfft! this ho' hardly ever comes here but i love her regardless of that teensy fact. she's a total hooker and we watch a lot of crappy TV together on Sunday nights while texting one another.

those are my close friends and my homie of homies. i love you ladies! :)

but lest others feel left out...i'd also like to give some shout out homie love to these babes:

brandtrn we don't talk much but she's always been my homie and given me a kind word and support when i had little else! her stories make me laugh so hard because she does such a thankless job and still keeps on truckin'!

Sandra i love how curious and inquisitive you are. you ask the CRAZIEST questions and i LOVE that the most. but you are thoughtful and caring and always offering a hand up. :)

Rusty how's those rubber knickers? :) you are hilarious and i love seeing your name posting here. hee!

Bea omg, you crack me up with your antics. you are a spitfire and you never fail to crack me up hard. sometimes i think we must be distantly related. :) you have a good heart.

so yeah, that's it. i just felt the need to share some love with my homies.

feel free to share your love for these wonderful chicks yourself. :biggrin:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby bea » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:18 pm

I shall begin...

Sandra.. possibly the best cyber friend ever? NO words can describe my hearts for this laydee, she like, the superest ever!

Rusty.. has a sweet static caravan. need i say more?

Meadow.. your way with words (yep, thats all the words) amazes me. I think your're a maniac. and i like it

:biggrin:

I could go on and on and say lovely things about everyone on this site but it would take me forever.
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:24 pm

yay for the luuuuuuuuuuuuurv! Sandra is a good person to go to when you need some advice and a nice "chat". :)
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby brandtrn » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:46 pm

Oh, hey, this sounds like fun! And yes, there's definitely a few BF folks I'd love to give a "shout out" to...

Yogi: A guy who's definitely shown that he's "smarter than the average bear"...thanks so much for giving us this great place in which to "hang out" and interact with one another! I always look forward to connecting with my BF buds...

ValleySailor: One of the few of my BF friends whom I know in the "real world," as well. Let me be the first to tell all of you that VS is every bit as awesome in "real life" as she is online...this is one seriously classy, funny, and all-around wonderful lady!

jakimbro: What can I say? Jerry and I go 'way back...all the way back to the days of the late, lamented WHquestion. No, I don't always agree with his political viewpoints, but I just gotta love him anyway...he's one seriously awesome human being! He's also one of the few BF folks I've had the privilege of meeting in "real life."

pilvikki: Another totally awesome human being! This is a lady who took the time and trouble to send a package to a total stranger (one of my co-workers) who was going through a hellishly awful time. This gesture had an incredible effect on the person receiving it...sometimes, just the knowledge that a stranger "cares" about what one is going through is enough to give a person the strength to go on and face another day...

mdkilmer: Here's one more person whose posts I always look forward to...I love his sense of humor, and his non-PC way of expressing himself. His posts are intelligent, insightful, and an absolute joy to read.

skinjob: This is another lover of political posts whose views I hardly EVER agree with...and yet, he's become a cherished online friend nevertheless. Stan is an incredibly kind, thoughtful, and gentlemanly individual, and I miss his posts. I hope wherever he's been hanging his hat online recently, he won't forget his buddies here at BF...

dargla: Another person whom I wish would post more often. Although we don't always agree, his arguments are intelligent and his tone is always respectful, and I'd love to see him around here a bit more often.

meadow: We've interacted off and on for the past several years, and yet, I'm sorry to say that I don't know her as well as I should after so many years' interaction. I'm hoping that'll change, as I have a lot of respect for this lady...yes, she's blunt, but underneath all the bluster, she truly has a heart of gold...and she's always been one of the first to offer her support and encouragement when I've needed it. For that, I owe her many thanks...and, I understand that she makes the most awesome cookies *hint, hint* :biggrin:

I could go on and on about other wonderful folks here at BF, but perhaps I'd best save it for another post...it appears that I've definitely run off at the mouth again...
"The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them." -- Mark Twain
brandtrn
Bad Seed

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:58 pm

my cookies are pretty fucking awesome, so i've been told. *LOL*

i miss Dargla because he and i would talk about the SF Bay Area.

and of course, it goes without saying that Yogi is tremendous. i think i can honestly say that he is probably one of the most fair people i've ever known online. he really never does take sides when it's important. and he's not afraid to tell me what HE really thinks! AHAAHAHAAA!!!! :biggrin:
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Hehe

Postby StalkedOne » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 am

I love that StalkedOne too, she's awesome. :roll: I'm here, lurking. WTF is there to contribute? :moon:
StalkedOne
n00bie

Re: Shout Out to My Homies!

Postby ashes13 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:41 am

meadow wrote:namely my good friend and Evil Twin Ashes13!!! :good-bad: she is a star amongst friends and she's always available for a virtual hug, a chat and most importantly of all: excellent packages full of interesting English treats and CHOCOLATE!!!!

:oops: Thank you kindly my dear! What can I say, we certainly have been though lots of great times, some not so great ones have flitered in there but hey, chocolate makes that all better! As do very VERY yummy cookies :D Which reminds me, did you send me the recipe?
You will always be one sassy lady and a great evil twin :biggrin:

As for other wonderful people...well there are a few that I enjoy reading and interacting with thats for sure. I will put out 2 names though.

Yogi for being a pretty cool dude and making this place possible while being approachable and a good leader :headbang:

And of course Angel who is smart and funny and many other things making him a boyfriend I am glad to call my own.
Also, he posts cute duck rescue piccies. Thats always good in my book! :love:
<i>I don't understand you. You don't understand me. What else do we have in common? </i>

~Ashleigh Brilliant~
ashes13
Frantic

Postby meadow » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 pm

oh Diane...you hooker! : :catfight: just jump in and spread the love. ha ha!

aww my little ashes-a-licious! AHAHAAHHAA!!! you thought i forgot, didn'tcha??? :good-bad: no chance! anyway, as long as your man is a good b/f to you..he's good in my book. i do think he needs to buy you loads more chocolate though. loads more. :devil: hee!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:50 pm

meadow wrote:
Sandra i love how curious and inquisitive you are. you ask the CRAZIEST questions and i LOVE that the most. but you are thoughtful and caring and always offering a hand up. :)

aw, that's a lovley thing to say meadow, thanks :love:

I am inquisitive and like to know alot of things. When my mum passed away my mind honestly went blank, you wouldn't believe the amount of things I lost.

bea wrote:
Sandra.. possibly the best cyber friend ever? NO words can describe my hearts for this laydee, she like, the superest ever!

WoW.... What nice things to say doll, you've taken the words right out of my mouth, this is exactly what I'd say about you :love:

I look so forward to meeting you in the real world, I know we going to have a blast :drunk: xxxx

Everyone on this site has a place in my heart, some more than others, only as I've had the opportunity to befriend them online. You all make this place a delight to come on everyday and I'm so glad you all here (not forgetting Gill & Lore). Yogi has created a nice comfortable place for us all and I thank him for that :D
but I have to admit there is one person who makes the internet for me....MargeC, I've laughed so hard and cried at his antics.... he's funny, amusing, clever, intelligent, obnoxious, cheeky, humorous, smart, witty, infuriating at times and has always made me smile when I read his stuff, infact if It wasn't for him I'd of probably given the internet up and had a life ages ago :evil: :lol:

( He was like a cyber version of Drop Dead Fred) :biggrin:
Last edited by Sandra on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bea » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:01 pm

What!!! you mean I don't make the internet for you?

Right, thats it. I'm leaving

“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:11 pm

bea wrote:What!!! you mean I don't make the internet for you?

Right, thats it. I'm leaving

lolol, of course you do pet lol.... you and him....two peas in a pod :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:53 pm

Drop Dead Fred? oh my. *LOL*
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Valleysailor » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 pm

awww, you guys! Love back to you, girlfriends!!

meadow: I think nothing could be a higher compliment than to be compared to your mama! Thank you, love!
brandtrn: thank you, my favorite nurse, for driving a bit out of your way to come and spend a few hours with me. I really do look forward to your vacations!
And the rest of MY homies: Sandra and Haysi, that Messy woman, bea, ohlea, St Vandal, and you others - you know who you are! Thanks for being my awesome 'net pals!
And here's a big bear hug for Yogi - thanks for giving us an on-line version of Cheers!
BEERS ALL AROUND!! I'M BUYING!
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:18 am

Valleysailor wrote: thanks for giving us an on-line version of Cheers!

aw, what a lovely way to describe this place :biggrin:

(but mine is a gin and cranberry)
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Rusty » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:29 am

Cheers VS! I`ll have a froffy coffee if you don`t mind!
It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
Rusty
Site Admin

Postby haysi » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:59 am

Valleysailor wrote:awww, you guys! Love back to you, girlfriends!!

meadow: I think nothing could be a higher compliment than to be compared to your mama! Thank you, love!
brandtrn: thank you, my favorite nurse, for driving a bit out of your way to come and spend a few hours with me. I really do look forward to your vacations!
And the rest of MY homies: Sandra and Haysi, that Messy woman, bea, ohlea, St Vandal, and you others - you know who you are! Thanks for being my awesome 'net pals!
And here's a big bear hug for Yogi - thanks for giving us an on-line version of Cheers!

YAY VS you ROCK!!!!

The ladies on here are awesome - some of the men are too! :oops:

Sandra - she just cracks me up LOL

Bea - Love her and her wild abandonment :tongue:

Ashes - her pics are fabulous and shes a great gal

Meadow - straight to the point and doesnt suffer any snash

Messy - keeps everyone right :wink:

Pilvikki - makes me smile with her wit and repartee

Silke - very cool calm and collected, I like that about her

Sarah- funloving and very kind

Ohlia - never has a bad word to say about anyone

Rusty - cuts a fine dash in that pirate outfit!

Lore - awww big cuddles for Lore!

Solana - is fabby!

Sooz - has great taste in music!

Hxx

P.S, mines a white wine and soda since yer asking :biggrin:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Message Board