Tee hee

Make us laugh with your favorite jokes and humorous stories. These can be flights of fantasy or personal experiences. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Tee hee

Postby haysi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 am

One day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step.
Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step.

So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!"

Shocked, the man says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends."

Hxx :lol:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby ohlia » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:07 am

:biggrin:
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:54 am

:lmao2: You norty lassie !
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:30 am

AHAHAAHAAAAAA!!

:hysterical:

that's the first joke i've read in quite some time that was actually funny!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Return to Humor