I'm wounded!

All matters of health and physical well being can be examined here.

I'm wounded!

Postby StVandal » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:46 pm

I'm wounded. Argh.. I had a couple beers playing poker last night and was looking at some stuff in my new back yard (I'm currently moving to a friend's house a few blocks north) and lost my footing on this damn brick and did a flying backflip. (I somehow managed to not spill my beer, though)! I peeled back my sock this morning to look at my shin that was throbbing, and there's this huge wound on my shin worthy of the pain.
Don't you hate it when you hurt yourself and you look at the wound and it's not a really impressive wound? Like you think there should be more blood? Well, this one's worthy of the pain. Ouch!

Lesson #1: Leave walking on loose cobblestones to those sober enough to do so.
Lesson #2: You really don't need to be walking around on loose cobbles when there's poker going on inside anyway.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:10 pm

You shouldn't be drinking. After all, drinking kills braincells and you have none to spare. :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby StVandal » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:16 pm

My IQ is 164, I think I can spare some.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby mdkilmer » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:05 pm

If you'd thought faster, you could've poured the beer on the wound and killed the germs. Now you'll probably die of some raging infection. (*sniff*) Bye, Vandal.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby forgotten1 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:46 am

at least you saved the beer! now losing that would be the REAL tragady
Um Bigbird what is todays letter? Today's letter is... 3. Um.. nope 3 is a number not a word. Exactly Kermit! 3 is the number of joints i have smoked today!
forgotten1
Helpless

Postby ohlia » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:12 am

Hope your wound goes away as quickly as it came.

Are you still celebrating your birthday? :)
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:43 am

forgotten1 wrote:at least you saved the beer! now losing that would be the REAL tragady

Depends on what kind of beer we are talking about.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby StVandal » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:46 am

It was a bottle of Mirror Pond. At the moment I actually obtained flight status, I was thinking how I didn't want the bottle to smash on the bricks and then have me land on top of the broken shards.. The fact that my beer wasn't spilled as a result is just coincidence. :hugegrin:
Well, my shin is healing nicely. It should be fully healed by friday, I think. I heal abnormally fast.
I'm not celebrating my birthday anymore, but I am drinking too much for a decent reason. :(
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Health