Hannibal Lecter

Here is a forum for those among us whose mind is cluttered with factoids that border on useless information. It is a place to obtain such information for future reference.

Postby MargeC » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:30 pm

I don't get Hannibal Lecter. I love Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, just rewatched both and read 'Hannibal', terrific book. I just can't fit together someone with his personality with that of a psychopathic serial killing cannibal..........
Bad Seed
MargeC
Frantic

Postby pilvikki » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:13 pm

the weird thing is that proper hunger does change your body chemistry and after a while you'd be seriously thinking about that tasty rumproast just sitting there doing nothing. although you may think that people are not fit for human consumption, people have survived doing exactly that.

father burnt his palm with a blowtorch and he said it smelled just like bacon being fried. however, cremated people don't smell anything like it and give off a rather disgusting odour.

if i'm dead and gone, have at it, but take with you a lot of ketchup for i'd not be very tasty and high in cholesterol.

as for hannibal, i see what you mean...
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby sooz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:23 am

pilvikki wrote:the weird thing is that proper hunger does change your body chemistry and after a while you'd be seriously thinking about that tasty rumproast just sitting there doing nothing. although you may think that people are not fit for human consumption, people have survived doing exactly that.

father burnt his palm with a blowtorch and he said it smelled just like bacon being fried. however, cremated people don't smell anything like it and give off a rather disgusting odour.

if i'm dead and gone, have at it, but take with you a lot of ketchup for i'd not be very tasty and high in cholesterol.

as for hannibal, i see what you mean...

I agree with pilvikki, take the ketchup for I can't imagine human flesh very tasty "yuk". My brother burnt himself once with a bunson burner, and it did smell like bacon, weird huh :confused:

As for Mr.Lecter. Hannibal Lecter, the serial murderer created by author Thomas Harris, has captured the public's fascination like no other fictional character in recent years. Dr. Hannibal "the Cannibal"

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill ... ter/1.html

He is based on crazy people so Harris turned him into a "psychopathic serial killing cannibal".
sooz

Previous

Return to Esoteric Trivia