Hannibal Lecter

Here is a forum for those among us whose mind is cluttered with factoids that border on useless information. It is a place to obtain such information for future reference.

Hannibal Lecter

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:07 am

How far would you go to survive?

If your plane were to crash and you were stranded with no immediate prospect of being rescued. How would you survive when there was nothing left to eat? Could you eat the flesh of another human being?
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby mdkilmer » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:16 am

With a lot of quesiness, I think that I would. After all, I'm not doing anything to hurt them.

On the other hand, since I'm diabetic, I'd probably be one of the first ones to die. In that case I'd will my body to the survivors to eat if they wanted. I wouldn't have any use for it.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:25 am

mdkilmer wrote:With a lot of quesiness, I think that I would. After all, I'm not doing anything to hurt them.

On the other hand, since I'm diabetic, I'd probably be one of the first ones to die. In that case I'd will my body to the survivors to eat if they wanted. I wouldn't have any use for it.

I think there would be a lot of quesiness, but how do you get over that, wouldn't your your survival instincts kick in and take over and quash your queasiness? (thanks for lettting us eat you :wink: )
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bea » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:08 am

i would have no problem eating person (in your given situation) . In fact its a long held ambition of mine to sample some tasty man meat.

Generally though, i do harbour the desire to eat people flesh. As long as the person who was being eaten had consented, died in a natural type way and was properly butchered, i'd be first in the queue to sample to goods. Funny really cos i won't eat sheepies or pigs or anything that isn't chicken but would have no qualms whatsoever about eating my fellow man.

yum!

edit.. I'd defo want it cooked, and i think i'd go for some rump!
Last edited by bea on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 am

If I had to, I would do it, but how would we eat human flesh, cook it or just eat it raw. What bits would be the best and most nourishing?

I've read we taste a lot like pork, which kinda makes sense. Pigs are omnivores like us. I want to know what we taste like. :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby mdkilmer » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:13 pm

Sandra and bea:
Let me make clear that I'm willing my carcass after I die with no help. I'd rather that you didn't track me down with a knife and fork in hand and just start chomping away while I try to run. Ok?
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:20 pm

mdkilmer wrote:Sandra and bea:
Let me make clear that I'm willing my carcass after I die with no help. I'd rather that you didn't track me down with a knife and fork in hand and just start chomping away while I try to run. Ok?

would we do that :wink: Lunch :hungry:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:00 pm

Ok, so bea's eagerness rather scares me.

I would probably break down and do it, though I would be much more capable if they were chopped up and cooked, rather than me taking a big bite out of their face or something.

I'd go for the thighs first.
Last edited by Sarah on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:01 pm

oh, and let me know when we're cookin' kilmer!
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:22 pm

i wouldn't do it nor would i let anyone eat my flesh either...i'd make sure to eat something disgustingly poisonous so that way i'm tainted!!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sarah » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:31 am

Just for saying that meadow... you're next.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:10 am

Sarah wrote:Just for saying that meadow... you're next.

We can't eat her Sarah, she'll be tainted :lol:

I think I'd go for the thighs first or a nice big juicy ass :wink:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:55 am

Just for saying that meadow... you're next.

We can't eat her Sarah, she'll be tainted

I think I'd go for the thighs first or a nice big juicy ass

ah, I'll take her! too bad the meat would have to be cooked asunder, but I bet it would do ok. meat is allready tainted if it isn't killed, and eating animals of your own race can make you deadly ill yourself, so I guess the poision would just speed up the process.

In the given situation, I would have eaten whatever was offered. Unlike the others here my biggest challenge would be to eat naturally-died meat because of all the bakterias and so on within that meat, but if I had to I would.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:28 am

wow, you bitches are just wrong! *LOL* :hysterical:

seriously, i would make damn sure that one bite of me and my juicy ass would kill you in an instant!!!!

serve you right for trying to have me as a damn Scooby Snack!!!!!

there is no fucking way i'd go without a damn fight and i'd make damn sure if i'm going....i'd take all of you with me!!!! MWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby MargeC » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:36 am

I just found out why he ate
his liver
with some fava beans
and a nice Chianti?

I adoore that film.

I love people. But couldn't eat a whole one.
Bad Seed
MargeC
Frantic

Postby Makinamess » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:52 am

Well, according to this site (http://www.mwillett.org/mind/eat-me.htm) one should avoid eating the liver of a carnivorous fellow human - apparently the best humanoid to sup on would be a young vegan......
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby MargeC » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:23 pm

well according to MY site (lol) it's cos they all containe a substance (tyrosine) that when mixed with MAO antidepressants brings about your untimely death....
And as psychiatrist and patient he probably had access to this drug......
Bad Seed
MargeC
Frantic

Postby Sandra » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:04 pm

meadow wrote:
seriously, i would make damn sure that one bite of me and my juicy ass would kill you in an instant!!!!

:shock: ok, then I'm not that interested in the ass any more, thighs and legs will do me :)
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Meadow, if you poison yourself, even better! I think I'd rather just die if I was in that situation, so why not die taking a big bite out of you?!
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:01 pm

oh you two!!!!! incorrigble!!!! there will be no snacking on me or any of my body parts! thankyouverymuch!!!!!

but then again...i don't plan on ever traveling somewhere i could be trapped in that situation.

so pfft! i'm hella mean and i fight dirty so i know i'd beat some ass and you'd never get a bite! :hysterical:
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Next

Return to Esoteric Trivia