I seem to have developed Tourettes

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

NOT Tourette's

Postby daisydewbs » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:55 pm

I gather from what you said that you actually mean Coprolalia. (A very small percentage of people with Tourette's have Coprolalia, but NOT all).

Please never associate such swearing with Tourette's again.
daisydewbs

Re: NOT Tourette's

Postby haysi » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:17 pm

daisydewbs wrote:I gather from what you said that you actually mean Coprolalia. (A very small percentage of people with Tourette's have Coprolalia, but NOT all).

Dear DaisyDewbs

get yersrelf to *** you ****who doesnt get the vein of this thread :biggrin:

still got it I am afraid, I have tried to get help but it aint working
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby pilvikki » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:17 pm

and why not? it IS part of some people's lives. also it is very good to know that it is a possibility, so one should always think before calling the cops on someone.

personally i don't find anything intresting about a string of very boring and common swearwords, but each their own.
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:48 am

pilvikki wrote:

and why not? it IS part of some people's lives. also it is very good to know that it is a possibility, so one should always think before calling the cops on someone.

personally i don't find anything intresting about a string of very boring and common swearwords, but each their own.

I rarely swear pilvikki but posted this thread to let off steam a while ago when someone bugged the bejesus out of me :biggrin:

I know that Tourettes is a difficult affliction/condition and was in no way demeaning it.

Hx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby pilvikki » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:22 pm

I know that Tourettes is a difficult affliction/condition and was in no way demeaning it.

i know that, hays, no problem. as for the cursing, i like a bit of creativity.

:biggrin:

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby Skinjob » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:44 pm

"I received an invatation,
to perform and operation,
to increase the population,
of the coming generation."
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby pilvikki » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:53 pm

"fornicating the canine and retailing the issue" ?

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:03 am

F*ucking Walter Mitty, lying BASTARD.Image

I cannot actually begin to comprehend how someone would lie about the things that Walter Mitty has lied about. It makes me want to scream :evil:Image
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby threenorns » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:40 pm

well, hell - look at the poor bastard's sodding life - relegated to pack mule duty to a woman with a mouth on autodrive!

shaddap, mom.

btw: defending tourette's [the "never associate"] thread is offensive to ppl who live with it (or did, as in my case) if you've not got first-hand experience with the condition yourself. my daughter and i found the "Deuce Bigelow" tourette's skit an absolute howler.
threenorns
Helpless

Previous

Return to Flame Throwers