Flame Warriors

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Flame Warriors

Postby Yogi » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:52 pm

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm

Do we know any of these people?
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby icufodu2 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:16 pm

Odd, there are a few in particular that I can name who aren't there... the site must not be regularly updated.
icufodu2

Postby Bedford » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:41 pm

Looks like they did some serious updating since I last saw it years ago.

I'm still an Eagle Scout.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby legend » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:40 pm

im confused.
think im multiple personalities :(
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Skinjob » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:29 pm

I loved it. That is really funny, and a joy to read; not just because one sees his opponents, but also himself. Thanks for posting it. That site is a keeper.

There used to be a psychologist that formulated a theory called "The Looking Glass Self", where he viewed other people as a psychological mirror to yourself. How you were received was like looking in a mirror. That site provided numerous mirrors. :lol:
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Return to Flame Throwers