this ought to be good...

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY
meadow
Outlaw Torn

this ought to be good...

Post by meadow »

and i can't wait to see what some people will "say". but since i plan on ignoring more than a few here i ain't worried or bothered.

so yeah...i'm here. big fat whoop. i doubt i'll pop by often or post but then again, maybe i will.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
CT
Helpless

Post by CT »

Hello Meadow. Have you gone to NY yet? Just saw the location on the profile and wasn't sure if you'd gone yet. If so, hope you're having fun.
CT
legend
Holier Than Thou

Post by legend »

WELL I JUST GOTTA BE SECOND TO GIVE YOU A BIG OLD BFM WELCOME .
LEGEND HERE BTW,YUP IM REAL DOLL.
NICE TO SEE YOU CAME OVER FROM THE DARKSIDE .
AS YOU WILL SEE WE DONT TREAT FOLK BADLY HERE.
SO IT JUST LEAVES IT TO ME TO SAY WELCOME MEADOW.
MAY YOU ENJOY EVERY MINUTE HERE.
I HAVE EVER SINCE BEING KICKED OUTTA CS.
BUT AINT IT FUNNY HOW SOMETHING GOOD ALWAYS COMES OUTTA SOMETHING BAD.
:wink:
WELCOME BABE.
HOPE YOU DONT MIND MY FRIENDLY WELCOME. :wink:
Last edited by legend on Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Post by Yogi »

It matters not if you are a regular visitor or just stop by on impulse. You are welcome in either case. Hopefully you will find enough here to be entertaining for a while, but if not, visit us whenever you can.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Post by meadow »

hey CT, i'll be there sooner than later. about 2 weeks i reckon.

thanks, Yogi.

uh....yeah legend. do us a favor, will ya? take your CAPS LOCK OFF. i don't appreciate being "cyber-shouted" at. you keep your distance and i'll more than keep mine. i have no interest in speaking to you or responding to your posts in any way. i'm not surprised you rushed right into my first post, either.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
legend
Holier Than Thou

Post by legend »

im a member of the bfm community and take pride in welcoming every new member.
and i do mean every .
on bfm were a happy bunch.
very few riots here.
under yodas guidance im a changed man :biggrin:
its my civic duty not only to welcome you but answer your posts and be friendly .
oh re;caps lock.
were pretty relaxed on spelling and the like here.
but im sure youll get used to it.
hope you have a fun time here :wink:
i have :biggrin:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Post by meadow »

YOU might be relaxed about it but i am not. i do not appreciate being "told" how to act when i actually have a fully functioning brain and i use it. i read all the rules and all that before deciding to post.

yes, welcoming. that's what you call it then, huh? okay...well you've welcomed me. so move on because i am not interested in speaking to you again.

but it's nice to know that you are so concerned for my well-being on this forum. i assure you though, it's not needed nor wanted.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Post by legend »

hope you find all you want here.
remember this is a public forum and any posts,as long as not answered maliciously ,are allowed.
im warming to you already.
hope u get what u want from santa too :wink:
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Post by meadow »

i don't believe in Santa nor really celebrate Christmas. but i do have several voodoo dolls on hand.

yeah, whatever. just realize that i'm not here to put up with your wankerish behavior and bullshit. i ain't about that whether it's here or anywhere else.

*insert eyeroll here*
legend
Holier Than Thou

Post by legend »

we have a very good anger management councillor.
im sure if you want you could avail yourself of his services babe :wink:
voodoo dolls are very overated btw.
they make themm in the same factory as barbie dolls.
try stickin a pin in a barbie doll and half the blondes in california collapse.
well may i be first to wish you a merry xmas.
hari krishna :biggrin:
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

:welcome: Hi, meadow! I'm glad to see you here...
Legion
Frantic

Post by Legion »

Hi meadow - How are you girl? I haven't seen much of you on CS & so you must be busy in the real world. That is good. Good luck in New York - I have only visited there for a quick 5 days - However, there was so much going on that I rarely slept. I loved the city.

There really are some good people on here but don't forget the old saying, 'If a nothing person says something - then nothing has been said'! Good to 'see' yr voice again.

:pirate2: :dancer:
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Rusty
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Rusty »

Hi meadow and welcome.I`ve still got the rubber knickers and rubber chicken. :banana:
It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
whiffey
Bad Seed

Post by whiffey »

Ooh heck ! This should be good, fighting from the outset.

So hello !!!! :hide:
I am reading that it rains a lot in Scotland
bermbits
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by bermbits »

I haven't been around much lately, but I do try to welcome new members when I am able, so Welcome!

Enjoy your stay.

:D
"Veritas et probitas super omnia."
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Post by meadow »

heya CN! :D

legion: i'm not quite there as of yet but after the New Year i will be and i cannot WAIT! the Best City In The World and me...what a perfect combination. i can't wait since i've visited many a time but never had the chance to experience it on a daily basis.

whiffey: you are definitely one to ignore. and that is exactly what i shall do from the outset.

bermbits: hey. :) who knows how much i'll come around but it'll be interesting either way i suspect!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Post by meadow »

how did i miss Rusty and her rubber knickers???? *LOL* :biggrin:

d'ya have any of those lovely seaweed snacks from Japan left? ahahhaahaaaa!!!!
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by bea »

hello :biggrin:
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Post by Valleysailor »

Hey, girlfriend! *raises a Starbucks in salute*
Things here are really nice and relaxed. Yogi has done a lovely job of making a site that welcomes all.
Hope you will be spending more time here with us. And a big ol' congrats on that NYC thing!!
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
whiffey
Bad Seed

Post by whiffey »

Well, outset + 1 :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am reading that it rains a lot in Scotland