More Rumors

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

More Rumors

Postby Yogi » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:39 pm

Yes Virginina, there is a sanity clause. Image
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby pilvikki » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:43 pm

some people misunderstood: sanity claws...
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:06 am

shhhh dont tell anyone, Yogi has set up a swear box, and every time you swear you need to donate money to the penguins charity.

The penguins charity has just received its largest donation in its history!
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Gill » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:56 am

I heard through the grapevine that BF had turned into CS :confused:
After reading some of the latest posts, seems like it's true :roll:
Great to see Christmas spirit has reached BF :biggrin:

I also heard that Sandra didn't have enough money to pay Paddy McGuiness to entertain us on Xmas day, and has now decided to try out her new stand up routine on us instead :lol:
Gill

Postby Silke » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:45 am

wow! I have also heard roomers about BF turning into CS.

CS:
1. plays favorites
2. some can get off with anything if only you know the right persons
3. people get's kicked for nothing

BF
1. plays no favorites. warn everyone who deserve it
2. no one "gets away" even though most is taken private with the admin so not all see what happens
3. admin don't want to kick people, and so gives a few some chances more than they should have gotten.

I wonder... how many has been kicked yet here? Sounds to me that everyone want a fourum where one self can post whatever you want, but people can't answer back. sounds to me everyone wants to be the favorite. Sounds to me like everyone wants CS but to be the favorite there.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Gill » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:49 am

Silke, I actually meant that it's like being back on CS what with all the arguing and shit.

I wasn't dissin' BF.
Gill

Postby haysi » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:01 am

hmmm I heard a rumour that its Christmas......joy to the world and all that...Image
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:06 am

...that message wasn't spesifically pointed at you, gilly ;) However, I have noticed the weather turning sour everytime anyone compairs BF to CS, and it buggs me. Instead of compairing on anybasis, why not take the problem for what it is? it takes two to argue. Just stop answering personal attacks and be done with it. Scientifically that kind of behaviour affects others and soon no one will bother with the personal attacks. It works in the kindergarden, at school and workplaces... why not here? Of course, people will have to give it a long shot.

...and to answer the thread... there has been some roomers about a genious on this site. The finn in question is soo smart she has managed to hide her enormus genious all her life...until now.

Kilmer run away last weekend. said he couldn't take more christmas-shopping poor bastard. We all hope he doesn't run into any new oysters on the way.

Yogi has turned blue. Rusty is trying to teach him how to breathe again, but those gills aren't easy to use!

Messy went through haysi's house this other day. Haysi doesn't dare bring home visitors anylonger. The roomer has it the house will never look like a house again.

Meadow got a little kitten for christmas. alittle advice: make sure it doesn't come anywhere near kilmer or saintie... they both have cat's and worship them...alone... underground...where no one can find them... and the cats... it has been wispered of fishsacrifice and some times even kittens pita doesn't like.

Saintie is glad it hasn't snowed in Hell this year... I'm not.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:52 am

i wish i had a kitten, Silke! i miss my darling Biscuit but lost him in the breakup. but once i move for good and have my stuff then i'll get me a kittie. and it will definitely be a PITA cause i love those stories the most!!!! :D

i heard a rumor that Gill isn't really Gill at all. her real name is Judy. and she's bald! not a hair on that cueball, round head of hers! :D
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:55 am

Shhhhh dont tell anyone

Sandrajo can drink more gin than anyone I have ever had the pleasure of drinking with
Gill hasnt slept since discovering a new alcopop with caffeine
Haysi is a fantastic cook and catered for 10 on Christmas day. Oh she didnt cook for them she just provided the entertainment :biggrin:

Messy alludes to being Miss Marple but is more of an Inspector Clouseau
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby forgetfultel » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:31 am

I heard a rumour that Broadmoor have revoked the internet privileges of quite a few people (there might be just one person depending on their "condition"). The reason given was that they had refused to take their medication.

Are any of your 'friends' notable by their absence?
Last edited by forgetfultel on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Old men are fond of giving good advice to console themselves for their inability to set a bad example.
forgetfultel
Helpless

Postby haysi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:00 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

haysi tries to count on her fingers
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:42 pm

I like the *tries to count* bit :lol:

(I stopped counting when I realised I needed my toes)

Anyway, I hear a dastardly rumour that Legend's Russian Bride is back - sweet, fragrant, Anna - now how many fights they have is another matter..... I've also been told that Ava is now refusing to wear anything in pink :yikes: in case she gets mistaken for a long lost princess. Rumour has also reached these out of the way parts that Whiffey was upset because Mrs Whiffey finally refused to serve him brussel sprouts for breakfast in bed this morning...... and defo no chilli sauce on his croissants!
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:54 pm

sshhh this rumour just in

Johnny Depp is not really a pirate....he just looks like a pirate :)

on the other hand, Legends Russian Bride Anna is a pirate...so messy tells me :biggrin:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:21 pm

Oi You - I told you that in total and utter confidence - how dare you repeat my innermost thoughts ! Actually, Anna is a lovely, fragrant, delightful lass who will make our Legend a very happy guy ! The fact that she is twice his size will probably help :yikes: but it should mean that he now has a sturdy ally to sally forth with !

(No, I do not know who Sally Forth is, either, I just got this off the BF newsletter currently being distributed by York Of Germany Incorporated Enterprises).
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Yogi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:32 pm

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby legend » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:24 pm

this just in...............
legend is alive and well,but busy with anna.
might be a bit preoccupied over the next week.
lucky me eh :wink:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:35 pm

sssh this just in

Dont tell anyone

Haysis blood has now turned to vodka

Sandrajos blood has turned to gin

Gills has turned to blue wicked/cherry lambrini/vodka redbull

We are opening a cocktail bar in Scottyland :biggrin:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:43 am

this just in........................

legends new russian bride ,anna sukemoffoyou ,is under going a pre marital test drive,if yuo know what i mean.
oops gotta go shes pucckering up again :oops:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:56 am

ssshhhhh this just in

Haysis house has been over run by gremlins.....they are eating potato scones and drinking irn bru the nooooooooo

the smallest gremlin is watching Mathilda on DVD non stop...the biggest one has square eyes and has morphed into a character from runescape

Teri the Pup is having a blast playing with these gremlins :biggrin:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Next

Return to Flame Throwers