More Rumors

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby Bedford » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:01 pm

haysi wrote:Haysi behaved herself impeccably last night :biggrin:

Rumors are best when they have some possibility of happening. :roll:

:biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:05 am

Bedford wrote:
haysi wrote:Haysi behaved herself impeccably last night :biggrin:

Rumors are best when they have some possibility of happening. :roll:

:lol: yeah right enough Bedford :wink:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby ohlia » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:42 pm

Messy has a muffin shop and turns out a variety of flavours

Yogi has borrowed Judge Joe Brown's robe and gavel

Kilmer bought a mobile for PITA

Sandra has a tanning salon, specializing in multi coloured tans

Silke has joined a circus and walks on a tight rope

Bedford has move to the White House

Pilvikki was last seen directing traffic on the high street

MargeC supplies the Queen with her daily ration of bread

Whiffey has retired from eating hot sauce

St. V. is the new Van Gogh
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:28 pm

man, no one ever talks shit about me.

and i totally believe that PITA has a wee little pink celly! i could have SWORN i saw it on the internets!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby chicklin » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:14 am

meadow just won an award for the most laid back, calm, gentle,
non-confrontational person ever to post on a forum

Karma will always come back and get you so be nice to everyone
chicklin
Trapped Under Ice

Postby Bedford » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:25 am

chicklin wrote:meadow just won an award for the most laid back, calm, gentle, non-confrontational person ever to post on a forum

:lmao2:

Did you forget my previous advice? :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby chicklin » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 am

Bedford wrote:
:lmao2:

Did you forget my previous advice? :biggrin:

Did you give me any??? :shock:
Karma will always come back and get you so be nice to everyone
chicklin
Trapped Under Ice

Postby Makinamess » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:06 pm

Bedford wrote:Rumors are best when they have some possibility of happening. :roll: :biggrin:

:lmao1:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:28 pm

Bedfords new job is as a nursemaid... so he moved to the white house, did he? who´s get, beddie?

Kilmer transfered the telephone bill to PITA. The cat calls too much and texts too much for him to afford it. Now PITA sings in the alleyways to afford the phone.

Medow has a liking for Sarah´s oyster (as do many). She offered the oyster a new marrige with new posibilities and the oyster is considering. It is debated if it is just to make Sarah jelous.

Sarah has been seen talking with Al Qaida. Roomer has it they are making arrangement for the next plane-dropping... near...cor-pus crispy? where the heck is that???

chicklin is known to give awards around BF. Leagally??

Saintie just realized the lazor-pens you can buy at markets doesn´t slize through things... sorry, just red lights, saintie...
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:18 pm

Silke: it's a play on the city i now live in, Corpus Christi. it's on the southern Gulf Coast of Texas. it means "Body of Christ" in Spanish which amuses me to no end.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Makinamess » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:37 pm

Latest, latest, read all about it ! Latest latest, read all about it !

Reports are just reaching us of a handsome Seattle punk who has been found wandering around the red light district, attempting to slice the area up into little bite size chunks with his new laser pen. He claims that eating the area in small chunks was far more digestible than sending his robot army in.

A concert duet featuring PITA and Paul Potts (with Whiffey on piano) has been announced, tickets should go on sale next weekend but are likely to be sold out as fast as they can be printed. Doors open at 7:30 sharp and Silke is rumoured to be supporting them with a specially choreographed flamethrowing show. All monies raised will be donated to the *Free Sarah's Oyster* campaign, currently being organised by MDK and Yogi. Pre and post show drinkies will be on offer courtesy of The Legendary Bar and it is hoped that MargeC and Sandra will be able to supply the bread-based nibbles and snacks that are likely to be needed. This roving reporter has heard rumours that the duet is likely to last at least four hours. (hot off the press - Ohlia will be selling ice creams in the 20 or so intervals ......)
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:38 pm

legendary bar !!!!

do i know it ??? :biggrin: :biggrin:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sandra » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:56 pm

This just in:

I make the best bread on Brainformation and have been offered a contract from our local bakery, "sunstressed".... don't tell anyone as I don't want to upset MargeC or Messy :biggrin:

mdkilmer had got himself in a tizzy about that bloody oyster I hear he's cracked a tooth on sarah's pearl :wink:

Mr.Whiffey is doing a roaring trade sellin Whiffey's ice cream cones...however rather than cooling them down, the chillis are keeping them hot :biggrin:

Legend has been very quiet of late as his inflated head has taken him to pastures new.
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:27 pm

Sandra wrote:Legend has been very quiet of late as his inflated head .......

OK, so that's what it's called these days - so long as it keeps him (relatively) quiet ~ only joking Sweetie pie ! (Some of us on here miss you, you know!) :biggrin:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:19 pm

unfortunately it wasnt of my choosing not to be on here :( .

but i have returned after doing my penance :biggrin: .
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:22 pm

i've heard that Haysi has just kidnapped her two wee babies her sister just had and is on the lam! in VS's shiny VW convertible!!!!

i heard they were on the way out West. probably to open a diner. in Texarkana.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Valleysailor » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:32 pm

Like Thelma in Thelma & Louise, VS don't DO TEXAS even if it's in Arkansas. And haysi was in VS's shiny new VW, but it's not a convertible, it has a SUNROOF which is better for car sex than just any old convertible. 'Cuz Haysi loves a challenge when it comes to car sex!!
Meadow has been hired as a diplomatic attache for the UN and will be going back to New York in the next few weeks to assume her position!
Messy's still cooking, and it ain't all being done in the kitchen!! :wink:
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:36 pm

SSSH this just in!

Sandra has fainted after reading that her Sis has had TWINS (lol, it was my best friends sis who had them)

Haysi is excited and is going to be camped out by the letterbox for the next couple of weeks

VS has lost 8lbs whilst her husband is away as she has taken up poledancing instead of cooking

Messy has a hunka hunka burning love in the cupboard under the stairs.....he has almost gnawed through the restraints though :wink:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:30 pm

AHAHAHAAHA POLE DANCING!!! :hysterical: i love that.

i wish i was working for the UN. that would RULE! i would kill just to open the mail there. *sigh*
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Flawless » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:56 pm

haysi wrote:Messy has a hunka hunka burning love in the cupboard under the stairs.....he has almost gnawed through the restraints though :wink:

*keeps chewing* Almost...there! Come on!! GIVE ME FREEDOM!! FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

PreviousNext

Return to Flame Throwers