More Rumors

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby Makinamess » Fri May 25, 2007 2:56 pm

haysi wrote:Sssshhhhhhhh this just in

Messy has excelled in her girl guides badge for bossiness and is now a brown owl for services to BF

Messy is bossy ????? since when ? and how dare they ! I will thrash anyone who even attempts to confirm that one...hmmmm :whiper: :thunderstorm: :deadhorse: :bangcomp:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Fri May 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Methinks the "lady" protests too much :tongue:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sun May 27, 2007 5:23 pm

it came from my ass ok ppfffffffRRRRRRRRRRRRRttttttttttttttttttTTTTTTT.
As for hot air i think the lady ,i said lady, has enough of her own.and any other little people who may be lingering.i seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Valleysailor » Mon May 28, 2007 3:26 pm

BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN

Messy has been named :angel: Birthday Wisher of the Year in an awards ceremony that was attended by everyone who is anyone. The red carpet overflowed with the likes of bedford, ohlia, spithray, meadow and others including the Yogi himself. Film at eleven. :nana:

Haysi has taken a vow of silence and has promised she will not speak to another living human, nor post any type of internet message, for the next 11 seconds. An amazing feat, I know, folks, but let's give her a big round of applause. She deserves it. *THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE* :clap:

legend was recently spotted entering the proctologist office with a rather pinched expression. :moon: It is widely believed that he is suffering from an acute condition in which he passes violent, sulferous gas every ten minutes that he is awake and every five while asleep. Our spies will keep their ears open and we will post any available lab results. No film at 11 - I promise. :whistle:

Back to you, meadow ... ummm, meadow, back to you. Please get your head out of that man's kilt ... oh, good Lord! :shock:
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Mon May 28, 2007 7:27 pm

well if shes under my kilt it will need to be quick work from her ppppppppppppppFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRttttttttttttttt

or she will get her wig blown off.

oooooopssss i swore i wouldnt tell its a secondhand blonde cher wig lmao.

btw youre dead right about the farting vs if only you knew .

if only lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 am

i'm gone for a few days and this is what i come back to? AS IF!!!!

i heard that VS took to good ol' down home country style "streakin'" around her backyard.

she claims she was worshipping the moon but since it was awful dark out with no moon in sight?

i think she just likes to run around her yard nekkie screaming and yelling all crazy like.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sarah » Thu May 31, 2007 2:49 pm

ValleySailor (VS) is StVandal's (SV) alternate/preferred personality. Have you not noticed that they've never been seen together? He may show a punky persona by day, but by night, oh my... a female sailor.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm

can just see stv in thaty wee sailors hat too.lol

sarah youre a naughty girl :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Valleysailor » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:43 pm

legend wrote:

btw youre dead right about the farting vs if only you knew .

if only lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh sweet Jesus!! WAAAAAAAAAY T.M.I. legend!!!

meadow - you sure you haven't to SC lately? who told?? you only got the moon phase wrong - I do run nekkid in my yard on the full moon in Sagitarrius, which you may or may not know was in fact last night!!

sarah - I was wondering how long before you guys caught on to us ... :shock:
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:21 pm

vs you old strumpet you .lol. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Valleysailor » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:33 pm

:moon: :biggrin:
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:21 am

Ssshhh dont tell anyone that I told you:

ValleySailor has been auditioning for the pussycat dolls, she got down to the last 3 and then had to excuse herself as she pulled a muscle in her basque :biggrin:

Gill is now entirely made up of alcohol. She darent go near a naked flame or else she will spontaneously combust

St Vandal is making moonshine and selling it in his bar for ten cents a pint. Bea, Messy and Haysi were last seen in the international departure lounge at Gatwick airport changing pounds for dollars.

Yogi has taken up poledancing and says that his thighs have never been so defined.
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:04 am

haysi wrote:Bea, Messy and Haysi were last seen in the international departure lounge at Gatwick airport changing pounds for dollars.

Oi ! That's not a rumour, it's a fact and here is the evidence:-

10 points to the first person who spots us !
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sarah » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:49 am

Haha I bought my (extremely overpriced) London souveniers from that shop in the back!
Anyhow, I see you! Haysi's wearing baby blue, Messy's got a loverly pink feathery crown, and Bea's lying under the bench with, what is that? Oh yes, a bottle of vodka.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am

i see haysi left and center sitting on the seat with a tan bag at her feet.bea will no doubt be in the bar.ans messy is behind the billboard. :biggrin: :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:33 am

legend wrote:i see haysi left and center sitting on the seat with a tan bag at her feet.bea will no doubt be in the bar.ans messy is behind the billboard. :biggrin: :biggrin:

ahem, 'tan' bag? I think you need to get your eyes tested, the bag is beige FFS.

:biggrin:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:42 pm

actually its your face thats tan.too long in the sunbeds i reckon.

pure weegie eh mannnnnnnnnnnnnn quality mannnnnnnn. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:13 pm

That has just got to be our Legend, top left, spread out in the jeans.... :lol:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:08 pm

not sure where messy???can you repost picyure with circles around the guilty parties? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:19 pm

I thought that was legend sitting on the red chairs to the right, digging in his man purse... no?
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to Flame Throwers