Ceresca... oops, I nearly swore!

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby Bedford » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:00 pm

CS has always been that way, even when it was the original BF. It just became more obvious as time went on.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Legion » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:58 am

Welcome back again & again & again & again etc. You have had more come backs here than an inaccurate - misfiring - misguided - retarded - elephants - foreskin! Make yr mind up - you Northern tart!

:pirate2: :dancer:
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:24 am

You know what i find really funny, and shows the kind of people who are left on CS. Have a look now, any new users are instantly tagged as being aliases. This means any new user coming to CS instantly feels alienated. Sundance just accused a new user of being an alias of mine :lol:

I would never go back to that site with an alias, i'm not that obsessive or right wing. But it's still funny to watch the paranoid fears of some of the CS members. :lmao2:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Flawless » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:24 pm

Where was this thread located?
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby legend » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:45 pm

aj thats exactly what happened to me last year.
but after meadow and wel and bzlbob got in on the act i was banished.
and ended up here.
best thing that happened to me .lol
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby pilvikki » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:04 am

maybe some people enjoy such scintilating conversation?

:lmao1:
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:56 am

Flawless, it was a post by someone called Ivor. All their posts have now been deleted. I pretty much know who it was, but it's funny to watch the usual suspects point fingers and become so paranoid, or should i say even more paranoid :lmao1:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:31 pm

lol the fun of Ivor, some people just don't know how to take a joke :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:04 am

Looks like Sundance really misses you AJRC. He accused another new user who Danox introduced as you.....

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby AJRC_CS » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:20 am

So i see, Flawless. The obsessional paranoia grows with every day, it's so funny to watch. It looks as if VillainousBob has sundance pegged already. :lmao2:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Flawless » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:18 pm

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! SUNDANCE IS YOUR ULTRA CONSERVATIVE ALTER (sp?) EGO!!! YOU VILLAINOUS BASTARD!

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby AJRC_CS » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:16 am

Damn, someone's seen though my alias. I had a feeling i'd made it too extreme to be credible. :lol:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Skinjob » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:17 pm

"A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man".
….. Archibald MacLeish
Sixty miles per gallon? Not really. Cheap? Nope. Phoney and stupid? Yes, the Prius is global warming on 4 wheels.
Skinjob
Hero Of The Day

Postby AJRC_CS » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:36 pm

"Passion is a positive obsession. Obsession is a negative passion.”
Paul Carvel :D
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby StVandal » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Are we passing out quotes?

"All we are is dust in the wind, dude." - Ted Theodore Logan (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, only the best movie ever made)
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:36 am

History Teacher: Who was Joan of Arc?
Ted: Noah's wife?

Classic :lol:
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Super Deluxe GINO Special, comin' up!

Postby meadow » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:15 am

hey you!!! i was quite hoping you'd pop in here so i'd have someone fun and cool to bum around with. i don't get to pop in here much since my computer took a giant dump on Christmas [yay Christmas! pfft!] and let me without. now i'm living in New York!

CS had it's many great points...sadly it's gone now. no thanks to certain people who have no respect to anyone or anything. but i still have all my friends and the people i care about so i'm not worried. we've all popped up in various places to keep in touch. it's just sad that Gossy didn't have the time or energy to be as involved as was intended originally.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:22 am

Banned again :D :D :D
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:12 am

What you been up to now, haysi? :D
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:26 am

I would of got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky mods LMFAO :wink:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to Flame Throwers