Ceresca... oops, I nearly swore!

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby AJRC_CS » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:49 am

Hey, anyone know where sundance is on CereScape these days, suspended or permbanned? I've read some rumours on CereScape members livejournals but does anyone have any facts? Or maybe skinjob can tell us from the horses mouth so to speak. :D
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:39 pm

I miss stan :( I think theres only me and yogi left there now :lol:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Legion » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:03 pm

Sandra wrote:I miss stan :( I think theres only me and yogi left there now :lol:

No - I'm still around at C.S.

Where's that damn Dangler gone?
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby Sandra » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:10 pm

Legion wrote:
Sandra wrote:I miss stan :( I think theres only me and yogi left there now :lol:

Helllllllllllllllo Legion, not seen you around for ages :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Legion » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:13 pm

Sandra wrote:
Legion wrote:

Helllllllllllllllo Legion, not seen you around for ages :biggrin:

Oh - I'm still around :tongue: I'm concentrating on my new book :biggrin:
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby Sandra » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:15 pm

:shock: you can read?
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Legion » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:19 pm

Sandra wrote::shock: you can read?

Not very well :roll: But I can write :tongue:
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby Sandra » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:20 pm

lol, so you can, but not very well either I see :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:15 pm

:lmao2:

Being banned from there is a badge of honor. :teach:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Legion » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:32 pm

Bedford wrote::lmao2:

Being banned from there is a badge of honor. :teach:

Ah - But - Like the music biz - There are good banneds & there are mediocre banneds & the ultimate is 'Thank F**k that retard WAS banned! Some sad cases get banned from every site that they try & take over. I read yr famous fuse & Yep - you deserve the B of H :biggrin: :lmao2:
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby AJRC_CS » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:43 pm

For once Bedford, i'm going to agree with you.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Legion » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:14 am

There's nothing wrong with C.S. - The five of them are chatting away - quite happily - Sorry - four - Bobs just bin banned for grovelling :lmao2:
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby meadow » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:27 am

i am still over there. i've not been banned and doubt i will any time soon. since the truly scary and psychotic managed to do themselves in all on their own with bad behavior and rule breaking. i've never created an alias so i don't see having a problem. i've noticed even some of the old timers are popping in a bit so i've been able to get back in touch with friends.

of course, i expect to hear lots and lots of how bitchy, rude and all that i am and i should have been banned. whatever, i don't break the rules there. and when i did, i was punished and i took my lumps and moved on from it.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:58 am

Good for you, meadow.

It would seem no one posts anymore apart from three or four hardcore posters. A large percentage of these posters are British! How CS has changed, when i first got there, there were only four Brits on the site. It would seem more people are leaving than coming to CS, this cannot be good for any site. Danox is even talking about starting his own Q&A site because he's dissatisfied with CS. I hope CS doesn't disapear, that would be a shame.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:05 pm

They wont get me this time :nana: :lol:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Dan's been talking about doing that for two years. there is a lot of behind the scenes type messaging to each other. not questions and answers but talking to each other. and i don't see that changing any time soon for now.

we always had tons of Brits on the site. since Gossy was British, a lot of the first people were Brits as well. i've exchanged many letters, packages and things with more than 3 or 4 Brits in the time [since the beginning of the first version of the original "BrainFuse" site] i've been on the site. some are just quieter than others. they prefer to message than post.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Valleysailor » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:21 pm

I'm still there, too, occasionally, but I can go for days or even a week and only one new question or discussion has been posted since I was last there. The site has definitely changed, there's no disputing that. I'm just thankful I had a nice nine months before everything went to hell. I met some lovely friends there and hope that those friendships will be sustained whether CS lasts or not.
Like meadow, I never had an alias either - never felt the need, as I understood how aliases were used. I've never been banned or warned or anything else. If you abide by the rules, you have no worry about the 'mods'. I think having moderators was the death sentence though, but I also feel they were necessary - because a few couldn't be bothered to keep a civil tongue (or fingers as the case may be).
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:54 pm

VS the mods treat people differently on that site and that is a FACT. I was banned for posting in the wrong category. There are tons of categories and sometimes your question doesnt fit. I think its funny to go on there just cos I can. Even though I have been banned til 2010...for posting in the wrong category FFS. :lol:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:36 pm

I never had an alias, as others have said i never saw the need. If you want to say something then have the balls to say it, don't hide behind an alias as some did, naming no names. I don't even hide who i am on other sites, i'm always some variation of AJRC on all the sites i'm on. And no matter how paranoid some got i've never been back or plan to go back to CS.

I do agree with, haysi. The mod's do treat people differently. Some, naming no names, could post as many flames as they wanted and not be punished for it. When i pointed this out and said that Snowdemon had an agenda with me and not with others, it was pointed out that their flames were a direct result of what i'd posted, but when i flamed someone for something they posted i got my 4th category 2 offence. I then complained to the mods, snowdemon in particular, and said she had an agenda with me as it was one rule for people she liked and one rule for me. I was then told i could not follow the rules and was therefore banned. Banned for criticizing the mod's, that's true democracy for you!

I hold the mods directly responsible for the decline of CS, the site was good and was working well with Gossy in charge. But i understand he couldn't be there all the time, this is a shame. CS when i first got there was more like a community chat and dating site than a Q&A site, and now it seems it's reverting back to that.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby StVandal » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:53 am

poop.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to Flame Throwers