You've gotta be f*ckin' kiddin' me!

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby van » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:08 pm

Kia ora George

"Bush Contemplates Visiting NZ"!
You got to be F$%&*g kidding me, I bet he doesn't even understand such a big word, let alone know where NZ is!!

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby pilvikki » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:10 pm

2 cars and a minivan trying to sideswipe me on the highway today.

i might be invisible, but the friggin van is not!

after the third one it was like "you gotta be fucking kidding me! HIT ME! HIT ME, YOU IDIOT!"
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:54 pm

everyone pussing out on a No Holds Barred Forum? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

what the fuck are you bunch really afraid of? *LOL* :hysterical:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:15 pm

people complaining about stupid shit? you gotta be fucking kidding me.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby threenorns » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:43 pm

well, strange as it might seem, while you might find the idea of someone being upset about their brand-new-not-even-a-month-old-and-fucking-expensive minivan being taken out by someone with PLPD stupid, the majority of ppl who actually own vehicles don't.
threenorns
Helpless

Postby Valleysailor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:56 am

Saturday morning on the way to Charleston - got to about 20 minutes away and the bottom dropped out -- LITERALLY! It was raining so hard I had to pull off the road and you people KNOW I am not a scared driver. Once I pulled off, tractor-trailers were ZOOMING past me, 85 mph, unable to see more than 20 or 30 feet ahead of them and all I could see was red brake lights. Why do people speed up rather than slowing down when it is raining so heavy??
The day before in the same location, five people died in a fiery crash involving a tractor-trailer, a Ryder truck, two cars and a van. And yet they speed like saving two minutes is more important than life itself!
YOU'VE GOT TO BE F*CKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! :whiper:
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby threenorns » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:47 pm

our landlord. i hate him. "terty-tree years i beed in canadah" me: "don't you think it's fucking time you learned english?". except i really wish he'd fucking well go home to india and die. he's 89. it's time - his is a sorry-ass wasted life.

anyway, the new tenants were kind enough to bring beasties with them - mofo HUGE ones like i've never seen before. totally grosses me out.

landlord says he's called the guy to come and spray, he'll be here sunday after 3, please to be bringing all items from cupboard from shelf in kitchen in bathroom and be putting them in livingroom.

sunday comes, we do.

and we wait.

i went outside and there's cock-knocker on the driveway and i said listen, when the guy comes, tell him to do our apartment first so we can get the baby out.

"oh no, perfectly safe - you can put back dishes right away" he said with that silly-ass bobble-head thing they do in the satires.

(no, i am totally not racist - my babyfather/ex-bf is hindu - but this guy punches all the wrong buttons and makes me think fondly of the good ol' days of lynch mobs).

i repeated "i want our apartment done first because we need to get the baby out" and he as usual just ignored me and walked away (me being a mere lowly female).

a while later, i was feeding saari when she started rubbing her eyes and then she pulled off and started coughing. just then, ganesh came in and said "do you smell that?"

i tell you, i grabbed the baby and RAN out of there - sure enough, as soon i hit the stairs, there was a choking cloud of roachkiller fumes! i was coughing and gagging and saari nearly smothered because i put my hand over her mouth and nose to prevent her breathing the shit in, then i went upstairs and LANDED on the guy!

"oh, i am heart patient, i don't want argument" (he always pulls this shit when things don't go his way)

i said "she's a BABY! you don't think this stuff isn't damaging her lungs!??"

the best part? i stuck my head in to ask the guy what it was he was using and you know what it was?

fucking RAID!!!!! i told the landlord, you asshole! you paid this guy 200 bucks and i can buy that same shit at canadian tire for eight bucks!???

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!
threenorns
Helpless

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:11 am

people who assume every reply is written about them?

you gotta be fucking kidding me. for fuck's sake.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby ohlia » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:37 pm

Although my contract with phone company was for unlimited calls and costing one flat rate, phone company sent me a letter saying I spend too much time on the Internet and my phone bill will be going up 100%. (I use dial up connection and it's a local call for my internet connection.) I think they were trying to get over one on me, and also trying to force me into buying broad band connection from them. Can you believe this? :shock: :wtf: :rant: :shock: :wtf:

Guess what, I immediately switched to another phone company. :nana:
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:19 pm

you mean people still want to use dial up?

why, oh why????

i can't even imagine how slow this piece of crap would be on dial up. omg. the horrors!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby threenorns » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 am

NOW the fucking asshole says we're not allowed to use the dryer from april to october - i said "no problem - put up a clothesline".

oh, no - he's a poor man, he's a heart patient, we're younng and rich, we can put up the line.

i have now created some carefully chosen responses:

"i am heart patient"/"i am poor man" - you're rich enough and healthy eough to fly to india for three months every year!

"you are rich" - if i were rich, i'd be living in a REAL apartment!

"you are young and strong" - hello, BABY!

"you can sleep long hours because you are not working" - hello!!!! BABY!!!!

"you have lots of money to eat because you are fat" (serious - he says this) - you're very skinny - does that mean you will die soon?

and i'm gonna wait until he comes sneaking around the house at night like he does ad i'm gonna jump out from behind a tree annd say BOO!!!! lets' see how good that triple bypass holds up.
threenorns
Helpless

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:44 am

people who show up just to slam on someone else they don't even fucking know???? YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

also obvious, pointed posts directed at someone but because they aren't using specific names? YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSY ASSED BITCHES.

oh, noes! there is go cussin' again! at least i'm in the right fucking forum for that sort of fucking thing. for fuck's sake!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby brandtrn » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 pm

It's amazing, isn't it, meadow, how you manage to CONTINUE to piss people off, even though you've been following the guidelines by saving your cursing and otherwise "inappropriate" remarks for the proper forums! Could it be that certain people just hate the fact that you even exist? I'm beginning to think so, based on the petty way that so many folks have been trying to "bait" you by making not-so-veiled references to you in other forums on this site. There are a number, apparently, who have even decided to "gang up" on you, because the number of these postings is positively astounding! Of all the ones baiting you at the moment, there's only ONE that I've ever had a problem with -- and this particular person (he/she knows who he/she is, so naming names is counterproductive at this point) has never responded to ANY post of mine on any of the particular websites we frequent unless he/she has seen the chance to get his/her little sideways "digs" in at me. Up to this point, I've taken the "high road" and ignored the person...after all I'm a busy woman who DOES have some kind of life outside the online world, and I can't be bothered with pettiness like this. Every once in awhile, though, I've wanted to show my "fangs." Suffice it to say that you're not the only one who sees what's going on, here. Some folks need to just give it a rest...as I said, already, you're confining your so-called "inappropriate" remarks to the proper forums, so they should just let it go, already. Unless they're trying to "bait" you in order for you to respond inappropriately so they can get you banned...don't fall for it, lady!
"The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them." -- Mark Twain
brandtrn
Bad Seed

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:49 pm

can i get an AMEN? AMEN SISTER TESTIFY! :)

i don't mind having a difference of opinion with people. i kinda like scrapping it up with people and seeing how they really feel about subjects. it's interesting to see what things just set a person off! but ganging up and then pretending to act innocent??

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby threenorns » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm

meadow, it doesn't take more than three of your posts to know pretty much everything you want everyone to know about you: you delight in being rude, crude, and ignorant and you obviously have some serious mental issues.
threenorns
Helpless

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:16 pm

people who think what i care about them when the only reason they've shown up is in solidarity to the Biddie Buddie Brigade??

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!

oh, and do i hear a ring for you? it's the Pot calling the Kettle black there! SNOOCH!

why is having mental health issues considered an insult? is it because you can't THINK of anything better???? yes, i have depression. so fucking what? what do you have terminal cow disease?
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Bedford » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 pm

Meadow, that your bitchiness is to the point of the lunacy is the one thing both me and Kimbro agree upon. Granted, that kinda makes you a miracle worker, but still...
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:21 pm

can you believe that there are men that are so clueless and sad they actually believe and think they are penguins? and immortal?

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby MargeC » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:04 am

meadow wrote:people who think what i care about them when the only reason they've shown up is in solidarity to the Biddie Buddie Brigade??

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!

oh, and do i hear a ring for you? it's the Pot calling the Kettle black there! SNOOCH!

why is having mental health issues considered an insult? is it because you can't THINK of anything better???? yes, i have depression. so fucking what? what do you have terminal cow disease?

sorry, I did lol. Never a dull moment.....
MargeC
Frantic

Postby Sandra » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:05 am

Missed a delivery and I've got to travel to the other end of Glasgow to pick up a package....you've got to be f*ckin' kiddin' me :evil:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to Flame Throwers