You've gotta be f*ckin' kiddin' me!

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby meadow » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:34 am

telling my dad i'd vacuum after i was done and off the phone. he's vacuuming right now and i can't make my fucking phone calls!!!

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Valleysailor » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:42 pm

six straight days of triple digit temperatures and the humidity is 142%!! you've got to be fucking kiddin' me!! no, really - it is now 11 p.m. and it's still 87 outside.
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby Bedford » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:09 pm

Sandra wrote:Missed a delivery and I've got to travel to the other end of Glasgow to pick up a package....you've got to be f*ckin' kiddin' me :evil:

Maybe you won't have to pay for it now, and you can get it SCOT-free. :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:51 pm

still not having a job after 2 months of constant applications and interviews???

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Valleysailor » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:39 pm

it took me five months of constant searching and interviewing before I found my perfect job -- be patient! I just told meadow to be patient! :lmao1: you've gotta be f*ckin' kiddin' me!!!!
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:07 pm

i've never been out of work this long working this hard to find a job. i'm bored!!!! i'm so fucking bored. ugh.

me patient? YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Previous

Return to Flame Throwers