God Bless America

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

God Bless America

Postby jakimbro » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 pm

Happy Fourth of July. Its Independence day in America and I am sick unto my soul. I wish I could celebrate like all the other millions - turn a blind eye to all the bad things my country is doing to the world and celebtrate the good things it has done- but I cannot.

Either you know whats going on and you care about it- or you don't know and you don't care. Either way it doesn't matter. There's nothing that can be done to stop it. All the malfeaseance, lies, violence and death that are happening now I do believe are reaching a critical mass or will very soon. I do not know what is going to happen. Nor can I even guess. Only that it will be soon and it will be very bad.

I have not felt this way before about America. I love this country and I'm proud to be an American. But I know the history of this country is bloodsoaked in injustice, greed and war. The real history not what you get taught in high school. Not the myths.

But we love the myths and thats what we are really celebrating today. The myth of Independence and the illusion of the pursuit of happiness, and freedom. Thats what the parades are about. Thats why we wear red, white and blue. All the lies. But we have never been less free than in this country today. The US governent lies and foments illegal wars on lies, and passes bills restricting freedoms like habeous corpus and promoting torture as a viable judicial tool. Criminal acts and lies fall from this government like leaves from the trees and there is no recourse in the halls of justice because they own the courts and can overturn any sentence they wish- for anyone who is bolstering their wars of lies.

Elected officials do not pay attention to the will of those who elcted them, Judges do not relegate equal and far justice ato all citzens and the military is content to wage war without end on anyone the Commander in Chief tells them too. We bomb and kill innocnet civilians in a war that will never end all over the globe- and America- once the shining beacon of freedom and democracy in the world is depised and universally hated for the warmongering tactics we have today. We have become a nation of hated bullies. Our flag is a flag not of freedom- but of violence and death.

How appropriate then we spend this holiday setting off dangerous fireworks and stuffing oursleves full of fatty beef products that may contain madcow disease insuring a painful death from Alzheimer's for millions. But you won't find any goverment agency that will agree or even investigate the links
between the two. It is ignored by everyone. No one cares and no one wants to know. And what good would it do if we did know?

No reason. Have another burger and salute the flag. The same flag which has flown over Fallujah where we dropped phosphorus bombs on the civilians and watchedtheir skin melt like wax. Surrounding the city, our military killed everything that moved for weeks; snipers shooting down whole families as they fled - even swimming across the Tigris to escape the hellish bombing.

And the American Flag still flys over Abu Gharib where we fucked prisoners on camera, raping women, sodomized men, their sons and daughters, rolling them in glass, human shit and setting attack dogs on them rending their innocent flesh. All on Film. Again all at the command of the Commander in chief.

So Happy Birthday America. What promise you had. What a Monster you have become. Americans! Wave that flag, march in line. Because Fascists love parades too.
Jerry Kimbro
<i>By Crom!</i>
jakimbro
Bad Seed

Postby Bedford » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 am

That reminds me, when I get back I am definitely going to record and put on YouTube a clip of me LMAO.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Just some links about fallujah

Postby jakimbro » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:49 am

http://dahrjamailiraq.com/weblog/archiv ... 000196.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Phantom_Fury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... f_Fallujah
As far as i can rmember- no news agency in the states even touched this story. It was all about the 2004 election.

Penguin. If you really want a good laugh- go google fallujah under pictures. There are enough pictures of burnt corpses and dead children to give you a hard- on and laugh riot for days.

You sick fuck.
Jerry Kimbro
<i>By Crom!</i>
jakimbro
Bad Seed

Postby Legion » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:47 pm

I take it that you two - do not share the same Political Leanings. :biggrin:

Oh well - here's to freedom of speech & healthy debate.

Nice to see yr voice - Jerry - & that yr still floating around cyber-space.

:pirate2: :dancer:
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby jakimbro » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:31 pm

Thnaks legion.

If by disagree you mean - that I think the penguin is a pustulous gasbag spouting whatever poisonous falsehoods that the odius band of traitors who call themselves the bush adminstration are shilling this week- well then yes, we disagree.
Jerry Kimbro
<i>By Crom!</i>
jakimbro
Bad Seed

Return to Flame Throwers