I hate...

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby Mads » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:07 am

So am I - except the M1 :evil:
When helping the wicked, twisted and evil, expect no gratitude and be thankful if you escape with your life.
Mads
Trapped Under Ice

Postby bea » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:16 am

Holy shit

I HATE NEIL DIAMOND. HE MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF AND OTHERS

LIKE A HAND IN A GLOVE???!!!!! FUCK OFF
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm

hate is a perfectly okay and acceptable anger outlet. people who claim to hate nothing and all that are usually slightly deluded about their own anger issues. i own my shit and i don't apologize for the things that fucking piss me the fuck off.

i hate people who don't hate. i hate it when people don't recognize the beauty of anger and how it helps lower blood pressure.

mwahahahaha!! HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Flawless » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:00 pm

I'm going to hape waking up with a hangover tomorroy
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby van » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Kia ora Meadow

hate is a perfectly okay and acceptable anger outlet

Rubbish!
Hate is the most negative of human emotions and is linked to deepseated fear
So long as people believe your statement, and no doubt many do, mankind will never make progress, rather will become more and more miserable as time progresses

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby Bedford » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:17 pm

bea wrote:I HATE NEIL DIAMOND. HE MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF AND OTHERS

C'mon, he has one awesome song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lyIzcuQaPqs
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:10 pm

van: and once again the prize for missing the point goes to???? you.

you may certainly carry any thoughts about appropriate emotions you like. and like you, i choose to believe that hating something or someone is an okay outlet for unresolved anger issues.

humanity is me. i am humanity. hello, that's why we are fucking called HUMAN BEINGS.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby solana » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:12 pm

Hate is the most negative of human emotions and is linked to deepseated fear
So long as people believe your statement, and no doubt many do, mankind will never make progress, rather will become more and more miserable as time progresses

I agree completely hate, like all negative emotions just weighs down those who carry them....
negativity attracts negativity....
.fcv/v"
solana
Hero Of The Day

Postby meadow » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:05 am

awww!!!! too bad we can't all just fucking hug it out, right?

spare me. what trite and unrealistic crap. trite, trite and more TRITE!!!!!

i hate people who blatantly ignore the duality of life. i hate it when people put their shit on me. i hate when people mistake anger for ignorance. i hate people who always want to just fucking hug it out and sing Kumbaya in a fire circle.

i hate grey hair. i hate roots. i hate frizz. i hate split ends. i hate eye boogers. i hate too thick eye cream. i hate running out of deodarant. i hate people who don't WEAR deodarant. yes, you have BO and yes, i can smell you. :barf: i hate ugly feet. i hate people who don't take care of their feet and wear sandals. i hate socks with sandals. i really hate black socks with sandals. i hate when everything matches on a person. i hate when women wear shirts too tight cause they think it makes their boobs look bigger. i hate badly fitted bras. i hate too tight shorts and VPL [visible panty line] cutting in to the too tight shorts.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Mads » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:38 am

Meadow: You've got me roaring with laughter again! BO is the pits, isn't it? :lol:

You reminded me of when I took my daughter to buy some presents last Christmas. We were on the escalator, and she was in front of me, when all of a sudden she backs away from the woman in front of her. She crashes into me and I can't move because there's someone behind me. My daughter's shouting, "Eurgh! Look at those heels, Dad! They're green and mouldy!" As I'm telling her to keep her voice down, I look up and see bright green mouldy heels! This woman's wearing mules, which were too small for her mouldy feet, and I swear the heel skin was crusty and inches think! :barf:

That's another lunch I won't be able to eat! :lol:
When helping the wicked, twisted and evil, expect no gratitude and be thankful if you escape with your life.
Mads
Trapped Under Ice

Postby meadow » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 pm

Mads: if you only fucking knew! i was decided that i was going to wear that all natural deodarant they sell...cause you know some people think the other stuff will give cancer and all that.

well, give me bloody cancer!!! OMG! i wore it to my job [which involved lots of sweating, heavy lifting and putting my arms above my head a lot of the time.] and i was putting up shampoo bottles on the top shelf. i smelled this horrible stinky BO smell!

it was ME! because of that deodarant! something in that shit fucking made me smell like i hadn't showered in not weeks but MONTHS. horrible stuff! i'm not a sweater by nature nor do i normally get that stinky BO smell. oh, but i quit using that stuff the next day.

oh i fucking hate those fucking ladies who can't properly manage to wash their fucking feet! just bend your fat arse over and get a brush, soap, and some bloody fucking elbow grease!!! i don't get it because they make scrub brushes for the shower with these really long handles. even if you are older and can't bend properly? you can sit on the edge of the fucking tub and scrub it that way!!!! *LOL*
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Mads » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:18 pm

meadow wrote:oh i fucking hate those fucking ladies who can't properly manage to wash their fucking feet! just bend your fat arse over and get a brush, soap, and some bloody fucking elbow grease!!! i don't get it because they make scrub brushes for the shower with these really long handles. even if you are older and can't bend properly? you can sit on the edge of the fucking tub and scrub it that way!!!! *LOL*

:lol: I couldn't have put it better myself! :lol:
Mads
Trapped Under Ice

Postby meadow » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:23 pm

*LOL* ahahahahahaa!!!! i can't imagine how your poor daughter must have felt gettin' a big close eyeful of that disgusting view!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Mads » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:28 pm

Meadow: She went on about those heels all that day, and still mentions it every now and then. She's at that age when appearance is everything, and can't understand dirty people. Smelling BO is her pet hate. When she's been out with her horse all day though, and comes home smelling less than perfect, she says that's natural! :lol:
Mads
Trapped Under Ice

Postby Sandra » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:24 am

I 'hate, loathe, detest' black cabs.:evil: They think they own the road and constantly rip you off and half of them are smelly and dirty. :barf:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:27 am

i hate fake people, i hate haters , i hate dishonesty , i hate most things really :confused:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Previous

Return to Flame Throwers