i love...

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

i love...

Postby meadow » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:50 pm

in the spirit of Bea's "I hate" excellent tirade i kinda thought the opposite would be fucking fun. i put it here so that we can fucking cuss all we want!

so tell us what you fucking love the most right now.

i fucking love 80s teen movies. i love Molly Ringwald. i love straws in drinks. i fucking love it when Karma bites a bitch right in her fat fucking deserving ass! i fucking love waiting for a great show on TV.

i fucking love finding a great pair of pants for a party for $4. and they fucking fit perfect and look fantastic.

i love my new phone. i love stickers. i love well manicured feet. i love good hair days. i love pictures of my NSMs kids. i love chatting to my Evil Twin. i love texting friends during shows.

i love Gene Simmons. i love laughing so hard my stomach hurts the next day.

i love fluffy pillows and when you find that absolutely fucking perfect sleepy spot and it's heavenly. that's the fucking best thing evarrr.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:05 am

I love my wee dog, (well she is actually my nieces but who cares). She makes me laugh so much especially after she has been bathed and is running around the house like a mad fiend with the towel in her mouth growling away at it as if its the towels fault :lol:

I love the new outfits that I bought and cant WAIT to wear them, but its pouring down outside. Typical Scottish Summer :evil:

I love my job, it is not only interesting but I get to work with exceptional people who are not only funny but some of the kindest people that you could hope to meet.

I love having my family close to me.

I love going on holiday and the countdown has begun already, yippee I really cant wait!

I love Stegs jokes, that man creases me up with the silliest of things, he always brings a smile to my face.

I love getting parcels from lovely internet friends - godiva chocolate good god its heavenly.

I am sure that there is more :D
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:17 am

i love that i can watch my favorite shows on TV now instead of later when other shows i love are on at the same time.

i love hot men with deep voices and looooooooong, nice hair. mmm. yummy!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:21 am

I love watching old black and white movies on a rainy sunday afternoon, you cant beat the oldies :D
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby bea » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:24 am

i love the sunday papers. I love clean bedding and pyjamas and the bath that goes before getting into all that cleaness. I love the way british people look when they have just got up and they are hungover. No other group on the planet can look that funny and great at the same time. I love that yellow goes great with my colouring, i love it when my goddaughters call me Beti, i love that my dog pays no attention to anyone but me. I love the feel of a horses mouth, i love getting in my car and playing banging tunes at obscene volumes. I love getting home and finding out that someone else has cleaned the house. I love unexpected hugs from people who are not touchy feely, i love drunken boardgames, i love double entendres, smokey bbq sauce, newly developed photographs, hammocks, matching socks, getting my own way and the noise of new text messages
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby ohlia » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 am

-I love myself and I love my family
-I love ice cream
-I love to be outside gardening, walking in the parks , forest and going for early morning walks on the beach.
-I love horses and horseback riding
-I love to learn new things, how to do stuff and to learn how stuff works
-At all times I love everything to be clean and spotless
-I love to read
-I love good conversations
-I love to love :oops: :wink:
Last edited by ohlia on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:59 am

J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:03 am

i fucking love matching socks!!! OMG! YES!!! i also fucking love it when i find a totally crazy pair of damn socks..for less than a buck. oh yeah!!!

i love it when my dad makes me Chicken Fried Steak because he knows it's my favorite. i love that my dad lets me drive his old truck. i love blowing full speed a/c while having the windows cracked as i drive along the beach. i fucking love that i live about 15 minutes from a pretty decent beach. i fucking love that i can wear flip flops all year long here cause it doesn't really get cold.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby ohlia » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:06 am

... and I love watching old black and white movies too.

- I love the edit feature on here :biggrin:
- I love my friends
- I love sharing my knowledge
- I love hanging out with elderly people, they tell great stories
- I love spoiling my nieces and nephews
- I love surprising others with presents
- I love long, hot showers in Winter time
Last edited by ohlia on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:11 am

i watched the previously thought to be lost forever Beyond the Rocks with Rudolf Valentino and Gloria Swanson. it was made in 1922 and thought to be lost. it was discovered in a trunk in Holland in like 2004 and was able to be restored.

i fucking love silent movies. i fucking love Jean Harlow, Natalie Wood and Montgomery Clift. i love reading biographies about Carole Lombard and Myrna Loy. i love flappers and short bobs and rolling down your stockings to dance. i love red lipstick and middy blouses.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:37 pm

Oh a nice thread for a change. :biggrin:

I love exercising every morning (gets the blood pumping)

I love Jeremy Kyle's smile (makes me tingle all over)

I love my phone and all the things it can do

I love my friends & family, who are the bestest mates you could ask for in the whole world

I love feeling better everyday

I love smiling more now than I've done in a long time :D

I love coming onto BF and reading about everyone

I love my hair :biggrin:

I love that on Friday I started my new computer course

I just love life and everything it throws at you :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:42 pm

I love Smirnoff Triple Black, Sparks, Budweiser, Screwdrivers and many many many other alchoholic beverages at the mo.
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby bea » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:38 pm

Go Flawless! you drink til your kidneys hurt!

And just think... you can do this every day should you fancy, for the next 60 or so years. whoop!
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:39 pm

i love that Sandra is happy. :) yay!!!

i love the new Gateway Purple color scheme. it makes me happy.

i love this new show on Vh-1 cause now i can have a proper TV star crush again. i love watching dorky dudes get help and become all cute and confident and sexy. awwww!! i love watching those men make total fools of themselves all for chicks and love.

i love free coffee at Starbucks.

i love my dad's awesome fucking homemade cheeseburgers. they are fucking tasty and better than any other on the planet.

i fucking love new books from the library.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 pm

meadow wrote:i love that Sandra is happy. :) yay!!!

yay, I love that I'm so happy too :biggrin:

I love chocolate

I love the fact that I'm actually sleeping more than 4 hours a night

I love the buses, they have been turning up at the right time for a change

I love that life is good right now :biggrin:

(I love that Flawless is having a blast on his birthday)
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 pm

it's a loooooooooooove fest! YAY!!! :D

i love watching the same stupid movies over and over again. i love Superstar! i love iced mochas with just the right amount of everything and perfectly cold. mmmm tasty!

i love folding towels. i love doing laundry. i love hot, fresh, clean clothes all neatly folded and put away. i love hanging up clean towels on the rack.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby bea » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:43 pm

Oh yes. I love doing laundry too.

Mmmmmmm good smell
~ Swedish Proverb
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:50 pm

I love the fact that we havn't cussed all through this thread :lol:

I love love, ain't it great ....

I love the sunshine (it makes me smile)

Oh and I love chocolate or did I mention that earlier :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:57 pm

uh...i've been throwing FUCKS in all over the place. mwahahaahaha!!!!

i fucking love to say FUCK. it's my favorite fucking word in the entire world. it's so interchangable! it's a noun, verb, adjective and adverb. i love it the fucking most in the fucking world.

:good-bad:
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:01 pm

meadow wrote:uh...i've been throwing FUCKS in all over the place. mwahahaahaha!!!!

see you're that good at it now, I don't even notice :lol:

I love the fact that its bedtime....night night :biggrin:
Last edited by Sandra on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Next

Return to Flame Throwers