The Simpsons Slam Fox News

This is the place to let us know about some interesting sites you have come across while surfing.

The Simpsons Slam Fox News

Postby AJRC_CS » Tue May 22, 2007 4:00 pm

I love the Simpsons. And love how the writers take swipes at their own network. :D

http://alternet.org/blogs/video/52173/
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Wed May 23, 2007 9:54 pm

i hear ALL about simpsons from granddaughter. line by line...
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Thu May 24, 2007 12:42 pm

I get it from my son. It's funny how something i loved from my teens is still so popular with a whole new teenage audience today.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby ohlia » Thu May 24, 2007 5:07 pm

I’ve never really watched the Simpsons. In the early days of the Simpsons, I was flipping through the channels and came across them. They were so obnoxiously rude and insulting; I never paid attention to them since.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to The Internet